UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV Turns 10 - June Giveaway pt.2

pk13

I've been trying to get in touch with Nerv but have been unsuccessful so far. From his post in the original thread, I believe he would have picked the Lion-O, so I'm going to make that pick for him and will work it out with him later if that was bad call.

Which means that BigHurt546 is on the clock!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Is there actually a clock? Like on a game show? And if so, when does it run out and what's underneath the trap door when time is up? :ohmy:

Come on, we all know that pit below the trap door is filled with a dianoga swimming in a pool of shockinis and Riot Spideys.

Lucky sod. I mean, not that I'm complaining for free stuff, but I reckon most things will be taken when my turn arrives (I'm looking at you, Elder Predator & Gotham). What surprises me is that nobody picked Chef Duff yet. It's one of the rarest minimates.

1 minute ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Side note, Kostis. You changed your icon to something NOT MoonKnight related!

I've been trying to settle on one for a while now. I went with my favourite villain/anti-villain this time, and I scrapped the sig cause it takes too much space. I am thinking of changing it into Right-Clops though. That Death of X woke up the Cyke fan in me again...