UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Imen and Nanomen

Mattallica

Those look fantastic, i'll buy those in a heartbeat if they ever come out i love GatchaMan

I'm just wondering if any of you guys knew because while i was browsing around raving toy maniac and found dragon ball i-men that were never made but wondering if toynami will take a second shot at producing i-men p.s.the young gohan with the blue outfit and the sword is really cool

OK Super Spidey Piggy I know you're new & we're supposed to give you settling room to learn the quirks but...

Stop spamming threads...

Was there really any need to post 4 times in a row when no one else is answering, espcially when two of those were exactly the same question?

T.

I would suggest you contact the manufacturer. Perhaps you could join his Myspace group. Or, you could create a forum of your own, dedicated to Nanomen questions - all asked minutes after each other - that have already been answered earlier in the same thread.

Or, you could just let this thread die, as we've already told you, Nanomen are vaporware at this point - lots of potential but never reached retail.

Almost enough to make Wayne Brady choke a...nevermind....

• 2 years later...