UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Imen and Nanomen

Mattallica

so my 5 year old son is nuts about futurama(cool huh) and i have been looking for some figs for him, i have heard some about these i-men futurama figs but not much and cant seem to find any for sale. anyone have any info on them? where to get them? or have some to sell or trade? i feel you have to encourage good taste in kids, i'd rather have him interested in this than power rangers :D -Matt

Edited by Reideen1313
Merged threads about 2 apparently dead lines

• 3 weeks later...
Toynami plans on releasing more Futurama stuff (including I-Men) in 2007. Can't remember where, but there was some news about this recently.

*drags the thread from it's grave*

It was likely from an article in one of the recent Toyfare's, the one with the Marvel Legends Civil War on the front cover. While their producing new Futurama action figures in 2007, they will also be re-releasing about 4-6 of the existing futurama I-men in a box-set, but no new characters.

• 6 months later...

little of the track, but Toynami are also producing some new Robotech I-Men also.... if by new you count redecos of the existing New Gen I-Men to become Shadow Chronicles I-Men...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just looking in the recent Toyfare and saw a new block figure line that is very close to minimates. Here is the Wizard link:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/006058785.cfm

I think they look awesome. I'm not really into tekken, but they still look rad and are so close to minimates. I think I am going to pick these up when they come out.

Nanomen... Oh boy they've been supposedly making these for years... I remember first seeing them at SDCC 2-3 years ago. If I remember correctly they are slightly larger than minimates but were damn cool.

If they are really coming out soon I'll have to pick up some just to see if they're any good.

T.

wow.. i didn't realize these guys had been in the cooker for so long. In any case, they are supposed to hit next month. While I'm not a Tekken fan, I'll get any block figure that looks cool. I'll put these right next to my street fighter mates.

Those look pretty cool. I love all the great block figures as of late (although minimates are my one true love) so any other block figures are great. I have I-men, Mez-its, Kubrick, Palz, I kind of wanted the Bucky O'Hare they kept showing pics of but never came to fruition and I never got responses e-mailing them from their website. I can't reisist the block figure allure!

Edited by gambitron

Yeah, I definitely have a love for block figures. I get my hands on every minimate that i can. I really like palz and it is a shame we won't see any more of those. I only grab the kubricks related to animes that i like. Otherwise I am not really a fan of kubricks.

As far as I'm concerned, these rank right up there with Shocker product - its all vapor and will never be seen on store shelves.

I'd have to agree, these were mentioned to come out what, a year maybe 2 ago.....and they finally have some final production shots AND for only 4 figures?

I don't see these doing well at all........

• 4 weeks later...