UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV Turns 10 - June Giveaway

pk13

No worries at all on the contest. I have a list with everyone that entered, and we will 100% have the June Giveaways, (even though it will happen in July). There was a delay in starting, and with this being a holiday weekend in the U.S., we will start again on next Tuesday, July 5th. So, only a week off which is pretty amazing considering how much garbage Shane had to wade through to get us all back up and running.

I'll start a new thread over the holiday weekend with all of the items in the giveaway pool in the first post. I have the list of people that are entered, and have assigned random numbers to those people, so I'll also get that list mailed to a mod as well as get another one to give me a list of numbers that will determine the pick order. It'll all be taken care of over the weekend and we will get it going on Tuesday. 

Please note, if something comes up with the board, we might have to delay again, but no matter how long we have to delay, we will get all of the giveaways taken care of.

I apologize for interfering with the contests.  It was certainly not my intention.  PK13 has been awesome for keeping this going and I have some nice stuff to offer up for more celebration giveaways.

20 hours ago, pk13 said:

No worries at all on the contest. I have a list with everyone that entered, and we will 100% have the June Giveaways, (even though it will happen in July). There was a delay in starting, and with this being a holiday weekend in the U.S., we will start again on next Tuesday, July 5th. So, only a week off which is pretty amazing considering how much garbage Shane had to wade through to get us all back up and running.

I'll start a new thread over the holiday weekend with all of the items in the giveaway pool in the first post. I have the list of people that are entered, and have assigned random numbers to those people, so I'll also get that list mailed to a mod as well as get another one to give me a list of numbers that will determine the pick order. It'll all be taken care of over the weekend and we will get it going on Tuesday. 

Please note, if something comes up with the board, we might have to delay again, but no matter how long we have to delay, we will get all of the giveaways taken care of.

Wait, how will we find it? I can't find the new posts.