UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel NOW! Minimates Blind Bag Series

youbastards

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

But not the case: http://www.lukestoystore.com/Marvel-NOW-Minimates-Single-Packs-Full-Case-of-18_p_595.html

This says Out of Stock and will not allow you to add to cart, even with the "add to cart" button. Otherwise, everywhere else it appears to be in stock. I waited to order because I thought I may get these for X-mas, but it doesn't look like I will anymore. And I really want Silk!

Please try again - we only had them allocated as loose, and not packaged.

9 minutes ago, pk13 said:

They're showing up as out for me as well. I just tried to add a case to my cart.

Our last 2 cases just sold out, but I have more coming in 3 weeks. I will be adjusting the order page tomorrow so that they show up as a preorder again.

Hello dear friends,

Can anyone post the differences between previous Gwen-Spider and Spider-Man and the new ones? I was considering skipping them and buy the rest of the wave at menagerie, but I feel soooo guilty to spend 25 bucks on a single mate. Okay, I've probably spent more on Gambit and Bullseye, but they were already pretty rare back when I bought them.... :(

2 minutes ago, Dannii said:

Hello dear friends,

Can anyone post the differences between previous Gwen-Spider and Spider-Man and the new ones? I was considering skipping them and buy the rest of the wave at menagerie, but I feel soooo guilty to spend 25 bucks on a single mate. Okay, I've probably spent more on Gambit and Bullseye, but they were already pretty rare back when I bought them.... :(

I think the only difference is that the new one comes with an additional hood piece that has hair attached to it.

1 hour ago, MisterMiracle said:

I think the only difference is that the new one comes with an additional hood piece that has hair attached to it.

Hmmm... not a big change for me... and what about Spider-Man? I didn't notice if his uniform changed aftet Secret Wars.

I just got my sealed case in the mail, and my sort order was a bit different than the one previously posted- specifically that Silk was the 9th figure rather than the 10th

Old Man Logan

Venom

Venom
Spider-Gwen
Old Man Logan
Deadpool 2099
Spider-Gwen
Deadpool 2099
Silk
Iron Man
Iron Man
Wolverine
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine

mine was #4 in the case from the front my order was:

Old Man Logan

Spider-Gwen

Deadpool 2099

Silk

Deadpool 2099

Venom

Old Man Logan

Venom

Spider-Gwen

Iron Man

Spider-Man

Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Wolverine
Wolverine
Iron Man
Iron Man

I have an extra Iron man, spider-man, wolverine and old man logan if anyone needs them
Edited by Mattallica

Alright, so Silk is either 10th, 9th 4th or 13th.  Awesome!

These have been out for a week now and we've got no progress whatsoever on that Silk List.  That's not a good sign.  I REALLLLLLY hope Silk is in one of the upcoming Toys R Us Marvel waves!

Edited by MisterMiracle

If Menagerie went around to comic shops and felt up all the packages to find the one-per-case Silks and sold them for a premium then that would be a jerk move.

But if he's buying cases and selling them for what people will pay for them, then I can't really blame him, because any one of us could buy cases as well. The problem is no one is really willing to do all that. It takes time and energy to sell off all the many undesirable duplicates to recoup the costs of buying a case for a single Silk.

And don't forget that the per blind bag figure costs more than the per figure cost of the two-packs.

7 hours ago, SlushyFrog said:

If Menagerie went around to comic shops and felt up all the packages to find the one-per-case Silks and sold them for a premium then that would be a jerk move.

But if he's buying cases and selling them for what people will pay for them, then I can't really blame him, because any one of us could buy cases as well. The problem is no one is really willing to do all that. It takes time and energy to sell off all the many undesirable duplicates to recoup the costs of buying a case for a single Silk.

And don't forget that the per blind bag figure costs more than the per figure cost of the two-packs.

BUT...if people wouldn't give in and pay his ridiculous prices then he would stop setting his prices so high since they wouldn't be moving at that price point.

As much as I would LOVE to own a Silk figure, I'm not going to drop that kind of money on it.  If it comes in a Toys R Us 2-pack down the road...great!  If I can get it from someone on here at cost or in a trade...great!  If not, I guess I don't really need that Silk after all.