youbastards

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:39 PM, undeadpool said:

i assume he meant her All-New X-men uniform 

latest?cb=20131017202832

Ahh yeah that one. That makes sense since it's the only one that hasn't been made from that team.  I completely spaced that costume.

Back on topic, what are the chances of people buying a full case selling the extras on here? The only two that interest me at all are Laura and Logan so I probably won't go the full case route for those two.

Is there any possibility of an official "Silk list" for everyone who wants one, like the Spider-Gwen list? I imagine that would simplify things.

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Can you put me down for a silk Buffalo? If you happen to find one? I imagine the secondary market prices of Venom shouldn't be too bad. 

I can't promise anything, but I will try.

I'm interested to see the case packouts for this.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

On 7/23/2016 at 4:55 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

Is there any possibility of an official "Silk list" for everyone who wants one, like the Spider-Gwen list? I imagine that would simplify things.

I had started an "Official Silk list" in this thread a few weeks back just like I did for Spider-Gwen BUT it was lost during the upgrades.  I was up to 11 names but it looks like I'm going to have to start all over again since it's still MIA.  I'll be sure to keep a back-up this time around in case things go haywire again!

SILK LIST

1.  MisterMiracle

2.  The Scarlet Spider

3.  CBMM1

4.  force2099

5.  Tetton517

6.  Dannii

7.  TENIME_art

8.  TheKrisLyons

9.  JesseDaPrince

10.  Turtle

11.  stwaz

12.  Heroic Slacker

13.  Scorpion

14.  jjwspider

15.  Heinous

16.  stegron01  (U.K.)

If you guys want in the list, just say so on here and I'll update this post in this thread.  I'll be adding names in the order of which they appear on here.  Also if you want more than one, any doubles will be at the very bottom of the list after everyone else who wants just one gets one.  

p.s.  I don't think this list will be nearly as successful as the Spider-Gwen list because I've been asking for help with the TMNT 4 blind bags for about a month now with no luck but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Edited by MisterMiracle

I wonder if any of these blind bags could end up in discount stores, like Ross, BigLots, etc......i see so many for sale online(the boxes) all the time and i never see any in any physical stores.....

I've made a point of checking out blind-bagged merchandise while shopping and I see POP displays just loaded with product.

Like, brimming.

Like, they're just sitting there. Waiting...

So either staff is making sure those displays never look barren or these things aren't moving as fast as other products I've seen in window box and blister packaging.