UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel NOW! Minimates Blind Bag Series

youbastards

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generation snowflake has made its way to the verse.

Don't put people down for complaining about exploitative, anti-consumer crap.

i think companies should be called out for this kind of bullshit, even if you are too scared or cynical to do it.

And if you don't realise this change of sales model is to make us, the fans and avid collectors purchase excess unnecessary product, your a sucker. Impulse buyers don't care about collecting all the characters or which character they get so this kind of distribution is focused on exploiting us.

The benefits of blind bagging and short packing flow in only one direction.

• 4 weeks later...

definitely gonna have to track these down, Silk, Ironman, Venom and Wolverine are must haves.

Im very impressed by the prosthetic legs on Flash but disappointed Ironman doesnt come with one his cool new pixelated weapons

Wolverine could come with alternate parts for her time with the New X-Men team. She is the only character missing and I doubt we'll ever get that look...

5 minutes ago, Dannii said:

Wolverine could come with alternate parts for her time with the New X-Men team. She is the only character missing and I doubt we'll ever get that look...

Isn't the Laura from the Marvel v. Capcom set her New X-Men look?

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1437&n=X-23

or are you talking about the black and yellow team from Messiah Complex? Doubt we ever see those New X-Men looks. Outside of Prodigy and Laura has anyone from those books been on panel in the last 2 years? That whole Childhood's End story is soooo good though...

An ANXM X-23 would be great, but she would need way too many alternate parts here, and she's unlikely to be released anywhere else. (Except, maybe, an X-Men "finish the team wave")

From this wave, I'm definitely in for Tony, Laura, and Miles, and maybe Gwen and Flash. As I said pre-Purge, I'd be happy to try to find Silk for anyone who needs her.

Yeah, I was talking about the All-New X-Men uniform... :(

Looking at the pictures I'd like to have them all but Gwen, since she's basically the same one I got from the last TRU wave. But at the sime time I'm not going back to paying a lot for Silk like I had to do for Bullseye, Moonstone or even Gambit and Psylocke. 

yeah - there's a few characters in there that i want. I suspect their the same ones that everyone wants (X-23, Silk, Venom) - but i really don't want to have to pay insane secondary market prices from scalpers.

I think i'm going to have to expand my 'i'm not buying more MCU minimates' policy to also include bling-bags.

3 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I doubt it, as that would require new boot sculpts and IIRC she rarely uses them in her comic.

But - we already have a bladed foot piece, right?

36 minutes ago, Nessex said:

But - we already have a bladed foot piece, right?

Different sculpt. This one has Wolverine-esque boots, whereas the already existing foot is just a "shoe". Hence why they'd need a new boot sculpt. 

In truth, I'm not that bothered by it cause as someone else already said, she rarely uses it in the books.