UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dr. Strange

ABC123

I tend to picture Kostis like this:

MK1%20Cover_zpse16iy9v5.jpg

On topic, I'm afraid Strange would be one of those characters where Marvel might put an embargo on comic minimates being released at the same time, like they apparently did with GotG. The fact that we have very good minimates of his major villain and Strange himself probably doesn't help either. I would be down for a wave though, especially if it included an astral Strange variant.

Lose the hood and that's actually my pajama/bathrobe combo!

As for a Strange wave, I'm sure we'll not get any comic-based stuff close to the movie's release. But maybe next year we'll see some characters from his world throw in some "random" wave.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

After seeing the under helmet look for CA:CW Crossbones, you might be able to have a second look for the Zealot!

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2016 at 11:56 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

Zach - Will Dr. Strange's hand disc magic thingies be painted or translucent yellow? It'd be really cool if they were translucent like the other figures that are coming out (Hot Toys, Marvel Legends, etc) As painted discs they look like cymbals or plates.

Translucent. We do not prototype in translucents, unless absolutely necessary. Sorry, I figured everyone here knew what was what. Should have some samples soon.

10 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Translucent. We do not prototype in translucents, unless absolutely necessary. Sorry, I figured everyone here knew what was what. Should have some samples soon.

That's why I asked. I know prototypes aren't done in translucent plastic so I wanted the clarification. Thanks! Looking forward to the sample pics.

10 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

Oh okay, just checking. I saw the Lego set and Marvel Legends the other day so I thought product for the film is starting to ramp up. 

Lego set should look very good with the Minimates; I think they will scale better with them then Lego sets usually do.  BTW the Lego set is exclusive to Target, but available from Legoshop.com as well.  They are offering free shipping on all orders for the rest of September (usually, they only offer free shipping on orders over $35, and the Doc Strange is just below that at $30).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got packaged samples of the TRU series, will share soon, and we should see everything hit next month.

I also gave Agent M a set of Mordo/Kaecilius to give away at the Yonkers NY Alamo Drafthouse screening tomorrow (Thursday). If you are attending, good luck!