UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Gmonkey2k

Wave 69 - Multiverse Wishlist/Classic

9 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I'm pretty sure the fists are interchangeable... They are both left or right 

I don't think they are. If you put the fist on the opposite arm the thumb will be underneath instead of on top. 

Because you were only supposed to get one. But to go back and run off a single fist from an old Thing tool takes time. If it doesn't matter which fist you get, running off both fists gets the number you need in half the time.

59 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Because you were only supposed to get one. But to go back and run off a single fist from an old Thing tool takes time. If it doesn't matter which fist you get, running off both fists gets the number you need in half the time.

a960a0ac740d9b1e1a6250ec130b3ea4a7c0f2a7

Tell whoever came up with the idea that it was brilliant, Zach. The rocky sculpt in clear bluish white totally looks like ice.

3 hours ago, Mattallica said:

ok so anyone have an extra Left ice hand? i have an extra right -M

This is going to get pear shaped real fast. Nobody tell the scalpers on the ebay.

1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

This is going to get pear shaped real fast. Nobody tell the scalpers on the ebay.

You just did! 

On 30/12/2016 at 11:11 AM, Heinous said:

You just did! 

I'm an idiot.

Awesome wave!  Hopefully we can get another Avengers fill-in wave sooner rather than later, so many more characters you could throw in there.

I like how Minimates acknowledges that the Avengers were around for 40 years before Bendis and the movie.

On 1/1/2017 at 7:23 AM, The Scarlet Spider said:

... Bendis >.< 

27 minutes ago, hellpop said:

Please don't curse on this forum!

If you say his name three times he ruins another franchise.

1 minute ago, CortherX said:

his last arc of Guardians is happening now. i may pick up the book once a new team starts.

Weirdly to me, his Guardians arc was the least offensive.

Seriously, what's so bad about Bendis?! I've read the entirety of the Miles Morales run on Ultimate Spider-Man, All-New X-Men, and Uncanny X-Men, and I really enjoyed them all! Is his writing just an acquired taste??

Spoiler

Yeah, I quite like that first Miles run and most of the first Ultimate Spider-Man. I'm not a huge fan of his work otherwise (I mostly read DC anyways) but I like his take on Peter and how he did Miles.

In my opinion, Bendis does a lot better on solo books than team books. His original run on Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil were good but he nearly destroyed the X-Men, and I can't stand his GoTG. So many run-on sentences...I get trying to make the dialogue sound natural, but... Having read so many books that he's written, I've noticed that he also uses the same plot devices/similar dialogue across a lot of his series- he can be very repetitive 

I really liked his original run on Alias and his Dark Avengers

Back on topic I finally got this wave today (thanks to international shipping and Christmas post!) and I have to say, as expected, it's my favourite wave in years!