1 character has been done before, twice

2 slots to an army builder

The army builder pack-in is one character with two looks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Knight (classic w/90s parts)/Abomination

Enchantress/Executioner

Mockingbird (Classic)/Mandroid

Mockingbird (Modern)/Mandroid

Two female characters COULD still net us three female figures, right?

Wasp (black and gold)/Ghost

Ms Marvel/Hood

Black Knight (90s)/Mandroid

Black Knight (ANAD)/Mandroid

The biggest problem here is that I don't know if ANAD BK could carry a spot.

Dr. Strange (ANAD or astral)/Baron Mordo

Tigra/Mockingbird

Brother Voodoo/Mindless One

Dr. Voodoo/Mindless One

Tigra and Mockingbird would be an admittedly weird fit in the wave, but hence the mishmashery.

I feel confident that the entirety of the wave exists within my three guesses, it's just a question of how they all come together. I really think our returning character is Wasp. Zach said two with a question mark. Classic Wasp is one. Hope Van Dyne or Zombie Wasp's head are both "sort ofs." Do you count either? Both? So "two?" feels like the best way to address the matter.

Edited by Mnemosis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We basically have a FA Titanium, right? Our is his FA slightly different?

Blacklash, Scarlotti with the black suit & purple cape, is a long time want of mine.

We have him in his first appearance armor. However, I think he'd look much cooler in a metallic green paint and with bulky pieces to really make him big instead of just tall.

They could just tampo details on the bulky pieces chest the Kree Sentry came with and re-use the helmet. They might have to make a new bulky skirt piece for him but that'd be it. He's look so much cooler next to more modern Minimates.

I'd like both first appearance Blacklash and the later version with the purple cape and green ponytail.

Edited by Mystery Man

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm excited for the whole thing. My favourite era and third completed X-team.

What are the first two? I ask because people tend to have different ideas of what "completed" means, especially when it comes to X-teams.

2 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

What are the first two? I ask because people tend to have different ideas of what "completed" means, especially when it comes to X-teams.

I guess "third completed era" would have been a better way of putting that, since they're all different eras of X-Men. By the time this comes out, I'll have series 60's Jim Lee uniform team, and 59's ANXM (minus X-23<_<). It's not a lot, but I think it's a pretty good start. I also only need an FA Rogue to complete Mystique's Brotherhood too, if that counts as an X-team.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Those ice blasts and ice sleds look waaaay better when they're blue instead of yellow.

That was my thought! Suddenly excited because I'll be able to use these for my Iceman since I already bought a case from Luke and will get two Blizzards. Do we have a release date for when in October these go out?

Edited by Chigarillo

12 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

Classic falcon,  and tigra!! I agree, we need more waves like this. I think swordsman, mantis, and firebird should be next. Maybe classic wonder man, and some more wasps. ?

The next Avengers wave I want to see is the West Coast Avengers, preferably:

Iron Man II/Graviton

Sleeved Hawkeye/Mockingbird (classic with pants)

Ionic Wonder Man/White Vision

Dr. Pym/Classic yellow and black Wasp

4 hours ago, stack32 said:

I'm just now noticing there's no chain mail detailing on Black Knight. That's disappointing.

I have an unfinished custom of black knight, I used modern Thor's arms and legs.  If that's a final paint job, I'll them out.

21 hours ago, stack32 said:

I'm just now noticing there's no chain mail detailing on Black Knight. That's disappointing.

Awww, you're right. :(

On 10/6/2016 at 3:50 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

The next Avengers wave I want to see is the West Coast Avengers...

Put me down for some Great Lakes Avengers.