UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 69 - Multiverse Wishlist/Classic

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/19/2016 at 2:16 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'd like to know this too- Black Knight will bring me one (very small) step closer to completing my favourite Avengers roster. (What I wouldn't give for a He-Man Hercules & classic black/yellow Wasp two pack...)

Which lineup was your favourite?

56 minutes ago, thereasonsy said:

Which lineup was your favourite?

My favourite lineup was the Avengers from around 1984 to 1987. There were some slight roster shifts, but my favourite was Captain America, Wasp, Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, Black Knight, Hercules, and Namor. This was only the team from #262 to #270, but with Starfox or Thor in Namor's place, they were around from #256 to #278. They were the penultimate Avengers team before it "ended" for the first time in 1989.

So far, the only member I have a minimate of is classic Captain America, but I'll get Dane when he's released and I'd love to have the Monica and Namor that have already been released. DST's made a Hercules, too, but he's in his classic 70's outfit instead of his 80's He-Man look. The same goes for Wasp, who wore a costume that was shown as either red and yellow or black and yellow.

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

My favourite lineup was the Avengers from around 1984 to 1987. There were some slight roster shifts, but my favourite was Captain America, Wasp, Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, Black Knight, Hercules, and Namor. This was only the team from #262 to #270, but with Starfox or Thor in Namor's place, they were around from #256 to #278. They were the penultimate Avengers team before it "ended" for the first time in 1989.

So far, the only member I have a minimate of is classic Captain America, but I'll get Dane when he's released and I'd love to have the Monica and Namor that have already been released. DST's made a Hercules, too, but he's in his classic 70's outfit instead of his 80's He-Man look. The same goes for Wasp, who wore a costume that was shown as either red and yellow or black and yellow.

Solid! The lineup that saved Jean Grey. That was a good run before 300 and the inferno nonsense. Good lineup.

On 11/19/2016 at 1:16 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'd like to know this too- Black Knight will bring me one (very small) step closer to completing my favourite Avengers roster. (What I wouldn't give for a He-Man Hercules & classic black/yellow Wasp two pack...)

how is this for a He Man Hercules? 

Edited by murderofcrows
add image