UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 2.5

Zak Katz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you with Nighthawk's, do the yellows on his ankles and wrists show the blue plastic underneath or is it just the one I got third-party?

Seems like he could've used another few coats of that paint and I'd like to know if it's just the one I got or if they're all like that. 

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I will continue to advise patience on the Animated line.

That's what I've been doing, I'm in no hurry to get these figures. It's seems if you wait a couple months after the first sightings, people are overflowing w them and more than glad to help out fellow members, at least in my experience 

Edited by Heinous

I look forward to that plethora being released. I'm trying to be patient but I will admit to running the roads locally yesterday and after hitting up 16, yes 16 are within a 2 hour run around, I found no sign of these mates. Luckily I was also looking for the Namor and Punisher Legends exclusives (found both) and was hoping to find a Deadpool Legend (no dice but I can swim like Scrooge McDuck in all the Havok and Iceman peg warmers) so it wasn't a completely wasted adventure.

2 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

I'm hitting the Walgreens from Austin to San Antonio and everywhere in between. Nooooo diccccccccce. 

Same here man, one of the Walgreens got in another case of the same thanos pack wave. They have 3 sets of that wave up on the pegs :( sucks 

On 8/22/2016 at 6:02 PM, Mystery Man said:

I'm hitting the Walgreens from Austin to San Antonio and everywhere in between. Nooooo diccccccccce. 

I've been to a few Walgreens across Louisiana and Alabama and still nothing thus far.

Edited by karamazov80

What a miraculous weekend!

For the first time since Series 1, I snagged an entire assortment in the wild at a Schenectady, NY Walgreens yesterday! There was one complete set of 2.5 there and a Crossbones 2-pack from a previous wave. I'm the luckiest boy in the whole world!

Can't wait to show off my Man-Thing!

At first glance, the spare unmasked Iron Man head looked like an undead Tony Stark. Upon closer inspection I realized the tampo simulates the HUD while inside the helmet. That kind of innovation almost makes up for still using those crappy sculpted shoulders. Five points for Art Asylum!

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

At first glance, the spare unmasked Iron Man head looked like an undead Tony Stark. Upon closer inspection I realized the tampo simulates the HUD while inside the helmet. That kind of innovation almost makes up for still using those crappy sculpted shoulders. Five points for Art Asylum!

Which Ironman is this? The one with black widow?