UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 2.5

Zak Katz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several local Walgreens inventory went up this week, so of course I went to check, hoping it would be Series 3. These stores had gotten in 2.5 and hadn't restocked since.

Of course it wasn't Series 3, instead they had all gone backwards and gotten in Wave 1.5 :down:. One store even got in multiple cases of 1.5

Not sure how it is done, but the distribution of minimates at Walgreens is horrible. It's so much easier to find the other Walgreens exclusives such as Walking Dead, ML & Star Wars.

Edited by fwoosheyman

33 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

Several local Walgreens inventory went up this week, so of course I went to check, hoping it would be Series 3. These stores had gotten in 2.5 and hadn't restocked since.

Of course it wasn't Series 3, instead they had all gone backwards and gotten in Wave 1.5 :down:. One store even got in multiple cases of 1.5

Not sure how it is done, but the distribution of minimates at Walgreens is horrible. It's so much easier to find the other Walgreens exclusives such as Walking Dead, ML & Star Wars.

+1 (Plus one).

52 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

Same thing happened to me. I asked manager about restocking ,  and got a case (12) of 1.5 at one store, and more of wave 2 at another.

That scares me.  My local Walgreens are finally cleared out and haven't restocked in a few weeks.  I was hoping their next restock would be with Squirrel Girl and the rest of Series 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting this again so folks can at least see if any stores around them have ANY Minimates. Click the "Find at a store" blue banner and follow the instructions.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/diamond-select-toys-marvel-animated-minimates/ID=prod6285567-product

And before anyone says "but it won't tell you which ones they have" its better than driving all over town. This way you can target the stores that are carrying them and have some in stock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am about ready to do the same thing, although I am looking for Power Man, Man-Thing and Power Princess. I am willing to trade any or all of wave three for these. I can probably find some of the other waves too.