UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 2.5

Zak Katz

Still nothing here, after perusing a couple more Walgreens.  But Jack Skellington head pillows are back!  Great news, probably for no one on the earth other than myself, but I got my daughter one of those a couple of years ago, and she sleeps on it every night, and has worn that thing out.  Gonna buy at least a couple.  That Tony head is pretty sweet.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Curious if anyone in MN has seen these at their local Walgreens yet?  (Mostly because I'm tired of running around looking & not finding.)

3 hours ago, homestar17 said:

Curious if anyone in MN has seen these at their local Walgreens yet?  (Mostly because I'm tired of running around looking & not finding.)

Greetings fellow MNer! I've found a set in single full set in Apple Valley (I bought that set a week ago though) and have sighted the Power Man set in the North Rochester store. That is 2.5 I have seen in MN. Don't think series 3 is out yet.

Edited by Chigarillo
clarification of what wave

Is there any fellow friend who could ship this wave to Brazil? I'm willing to pay for the shipping fee of course. There's no way to pay the ridiculous amount that ebay's global shippping program charges for oversea purchases :(

13 hours ago, Dannii said:

Is there any fellow friend who could ship this wave to Brazil? I'm willing to pay for the shipping fee of course. There's no way to pay the ridiculous amount that ebay's global shippping program charges for oversea purchases :(

I'll keep you in mind if I stumble across the wave. However, my local stores have not stocked much past the first series. I found my set on a tripout of state. If I do see it again, I'll hook you up. Wish I had an extra set for you right now. 

18 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Greetings fellow MNer! I've found a set in single full set in Apple Valley (I bought that set a week ago though) and have sighted the Power Man set in the North Rochester store. That is 2.5 I have seen in MN. Don't think series 3 is out yet.

18 hours ago, Zylek said:

I also found a full set in Lakeville, MN

Yep, 2.5 is the one I meant. :)  Greetings to you, too!  Good to know that they're popping up around you -- means that they'll show up around me hopefully soonish.  Thanks!

20 hours ago, Dannii said:

I'll take care of you. :)

My wife had to pick up a prescription today and I tagged along, not expecting to find anything. Pleasantly surprised to see a lone Spider-knight/Man-Thing pack on the shelf. That was the only one there so I grabbed it. This was the only set I wanted from this wave and was waiting for them to hit wider or get one from ebay. Now I can scratch it off the list and start waiting for Squirrel Girl to hit.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

You were lucky that they had the one set you wanted, but being able to wait until the series made its way to your local store was all about patience. Every store should eventually get refreshed with the latest wave. Glad it made it to yours relatively quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

What a coincidence, I was able to find all of them except Power Man/ Spidey. I find it odd that that's the one people wanted, but not too odd considering Power Man is a main character on the show.

I actually don't find it odd at all... I think if I was anyone other than an adult collector of minimates, I'd probably pick up the Spiderman set before the others. We, as a group, tend to overlook the fact that spiderman sells ... Some random kid or parent who comes across these, will more than likely pick up or want the spiderman, because to the general public, I'd imagine it going something like this... "who the heck is MAn-Thing, or even Nighthawk".... "oooh Spiderman, I bet he'll love this!"  or ....." Hey , look little johnny, its a Spiderman lego guy, and you get a bonus bad guy for him to catch"

I'm just having a bit of fun, and the only reason I commented is because you felt it was power man, who sold the set. As much as I even get tired of Spiderman (except for a hyro spidey someday), He sells toys....

22 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

What a coincidence, I was able to find all of them except Power Man/ Spidey. I find it odd that that's the one people wanted, but not too odd considering Power Man is a main character on the show.

The Power Man/Spidey set seems to be the most popular of that wave based on what I've seen so far.