UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 22- Deadpool

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found today in Racine, WI. 

Hulk does have muscle detail on the back.  Here's a picture of Hulk's back as well as the non-Hulked Hulkpool.  Could not get his left upper right arm piece off on either of the Hulkpools I bought.  It is different than any other Deadpool we've gotten previously, but not by much.  Comes with swords and pistols, and I put the holsters on upside down on accident.

dphulk-e1469929741460.jpg

4 minutes ago, JeffBohn said:

Hulk does have muscle detail on the back.  Here's a picture of Hulk's back as well as the non-Hulked Hulkpool.  Could not get his left upper right arm piece off on either of the Hulkpools I bought.  It is different than any other Deadpool we've gotten previously, but not by much.  Comes with swords and pistols, and I put the holsters on upside down on accident.

It's too bad they skipped the sculpted ankle and wrist bands. With them, I think this would have been the best vanilla Deadpool yet.

there's a billion deadpool minimates now. I wouldn't say they've skimped on a minimate that is a stripped down version of a "hulked out" mate. debut deadpool probably hits all the notes you're looking for. If not, you can make a really nice deadpool sourcing parts from the deadpools assemble boxset.

Edited by TheKrisLyons

4 hours ago, JeffBohn said:

Thanks VERY much for the pic! I definitely want this guy right now rather than eventually. 

8 hours ago, TheKrisLyons said:

there's a billion deadpool minimates now. I wouldn't say they've skimped on a minimate that is a stripped down version of a "hulked out" mate. debut deadpool probably hits all the notes you're looking for. If not, you can make a really nice deadpool sourcing parts from the deadpools assemble boxset.

Oh yeah, I know it's easy to fix him up. I just think with those parts he would the definitive Deadpool by himself.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm fine with the straps. They work just as well and my sheaths won't stay on. Also, wouldn't they need a new piece to attach the sheaths without the transdimensional device?

Look at the original FA Deadpool. Thats the sheathes they're talking about.

27 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm fine with the straps. They work just as well and my sheaths won't stay on. Also, wouldn't they need a new piece to attach the sheaths without the transdimensional device?

debut deadpool doesn't have the straps or any torso accessory at all for that matter.

Great group shot, KrisLyons!

And yeah, we don't really have a means of attaching swords to backs without straps, or at least some kind of neck attachment.

Hulk should have back detail, I am pretty sure.

Edited by DSTZach

33 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Great group shot, KrisLyons!

And yeah, we don't really have a means of attaching swords to backs without straps, or at least some kind of neck attachment.

Hulk should have back detail, I am pretty sure.

Id be willing to sacrifice a little articulation if it meant SWORD SHEATHES

PS: A while back, I asked Chuck about this whole thing, and he said he'd ask the designers if that was something they could do.

Just an FYI for you, it looks like 22 is its own item number 551454:

6D15B0E2-2C46-4554-8C2F-6130C1F4B041_zps

Edited by Onyx_6