UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 22- Deadpool

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I know a giant chunk of this thread was lost in the update, but has anyone seen these out in the wild yet? Hoping they hit stores in time for the BOGO sale TRU is having for sdcc.....

That would be too good to be TRU.

Edited by MisterPL

• 3 weeks later...

Standing here looking at this wave right now. Too bad I don't care for Deadpool; in fact, these will be the second time in ten minutes I'm passing on Deadpool, since I just saw and left the Marvel Legends figure at Walgreens. Anyway, the numbers on the tag are DEC1381 and 36-2711. Hope that helps you guys!

23 minutes ago, hellpop said:

Standing here looking at this wave right now. Too bad I don't care for Deadpool; in fact, these will be the second time in ten minutes I'm passing on Deadpool, since I just saw and left the Marvel Legends figure at Walgreens. Anyway, the numbers on the tag are DEC1381 and 36-2711. Hope that helps you guys!

I'm having trouble tracking down the ML Deadpool! How ironic...

15 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

I'm having trouble tracking down the ML Deadpool! How ironic...

Yeah, sorry about that.  I thought about picking him up to trade, but I hate people that do that, so I left him.  I expect this wave to be pretty plentiful though.  Keep an eye on Amazon.

18 minutes ago, hellpop said:

Yeah, sorry about that.  I thought about picking him up to trade, but I hate people that do that, so I left him.  I expect this wave to be pretty plentiful though.  Keep an eye on Amazon.

I would, but other than Lukes, I don't shop online. And whenever I think or see thats its back up for pre-order, by the time I click the link Its sold out. But on the bright side, I called one of the Walgreens sort of near bye (seriously, we don't have a Walgreens here.) And they said to call back tomorrow, because thats when they get that sort thing in. So heres hoping.....