The "Ask Zach" Thread!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just have one question:

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, Who ya gonna call?

Probably Mystery Man.

If there was a live action film based on your life, who would you want to play yourself?

Adrian Brody?

How much work will you not get done because you are answering our silly questions? and how pissed will Chuck be when he finds out?

A little and a lot.

I just have one question:

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, Who ya gonna call?

Probably Mystery Man.

If there was a live action film based on your life, who would you want to play yourself?

ADRIAN BRODY?

How much work will you not get done because you are answering our silly questions? and how pissed will Chuck be when he finds out?

A little and a lot.

I can see the resemblance. Just slap some chops on his face, and boom. Instant ACTNZACH

Oh, and then he bought all the Minimates we had with us, mailed them to a barn in England, and no one every saw them again. And that's what happened to the Ghost Rider wave.

That's what became of Ghost Rider?

ROB YOU MONSTWHORE

What's your best/most favorite convention moment 1) as a DST employee, and 2) of all time (so far)?

It has to be at SDCC 2007 when I screamed "OOOOAAAATTTT!" as he was taking photographs, startling him quite a bit. He turned and gave me the stink eye. Oh wait, that's my favorite moment.

Or when he met Rob. laugh.png

Rob was probably with me. whistling.gif

Geez.., you Yanks think all British guys all sound/look the same... That was me dummy!

The best part of the Shane yelling "Zach Oat" experience was him suddenly getting super shy when Zach looked at hm with a who the heck are you expression... Which was followed up by my tactfully asking within his earshot "Who the hell is Zack Oat?"

T.

Good memory. I got all shy because I realized I had a fanboy moment and let it escape my protective demeanor. I know you were there, but I thought Rob and Josh were there, too.