UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2015 NYCC Exclusives

MisterPL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, The bathtub was kind of its own character (with no lines) in the movie, Id count it as a minimate. The limbs seal it.

The teddy vampire wasnt necessarily a character but its getting a pop vinyl keychain and getting included with a jack pop. Its a character now. Decided.

YB did you get your HT mates in the mail?

The NBX set is truly wonderful. And it's great to see the Translucent Ralph as well. I'm pretty impressed with the offerings this year. And if anyone is going and wants to snag a Ralph or two for me, as well as some other exclusives, please send me a message and we can work out a trade or sale. Thanks!

I was able to get confirmation from my Diamond rep that some of these will be specifically set aside for retailers before NYCC even starts. I have added preorders to our store here, but other retailers should also be able to get them. The only catch is that because of how preorders work through Previews, these won't arrive until the 2nd week of December.