UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2015 NYCC Exclusives

MisterPL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justice League Big Bang Theory?

Pulp Fiction Gold Watch? (Boxer Butch, Fabien, Captain Koons, Esmerelda)

Alien 4-Pack? (Escape Ripley, Space suit Kane, Space suit Lambert, Space Suit Dallas)

Aliens 4-Pack? (Burke in suit, Van Leuwen, Ripley pre-haircut, Gorman in military uniform)

Just some ideas

If it's an Alien 4-pack, I'd rather see Ash, Dallas, Brett, and Lambert. Your idea, while cool, still leaves out two characters. :(

If it's an Aliens 4-pack, hopefully it includes (non-battle damaged) Bishop, Gorman, Ferro, and Van Leuwen. That way, we'll have everybody.

So it's an existing licence

DST have already released MM's for this licence

It will be available at NYCC, then solicited

Not Marvel

BTTF?

I'm with Pete on this one. It's gotta be BTTF.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Alien 4-Pack? (Escape Ripley, Space suit Kane, Space suit Lambert, Space Suit Dallas)

Aliens 4-Pack? (Burke in suit, Van Leuwen, Ripley pre-haircut, Gorman in military uniform)

Just some ideas

If it's an Alien 4-pack, I'd rather see Ash, Dallas, Brett, and Lambert. Your idea, while cool, still leaves out two characters. sad.png

If it's an Aliens 4-pack, hopefully it includes (non-battle damaged) Bishop, Gorman, Ferro, and Van Leuwen. That way, we'll have everybody.

I chose to do space suit variants because Zach said that they already have plans for the normal versions of the characters. Same reasoning for the Aliens set.

Just some ideas

If it's an Alien 4-pack, I'd rather see Ash, Dallas, Brett, and Lambert. Your idea, while cool, still leaves out two characters. sad.png

I chose to do space suit variants because Zach said that they already have plans for the normal versions of the characters. Same reasoning for the Aliens set.

Ah, gotcha. :)

A cool accessory for business suit Burke would be his business card. If we do get more variants of existing variants, one that I'd like to see is "clean" Newt (from the scene at the end of Aliens, before they all go into stasis).

Since New York is close to New Jersey: View Askew?

Also, since it’s a “premiere” set not an “exclusive” I’m gonna guess: “Early Access” Zombie Jay and Bob (Zach never said it was a “new” set we’d never seen)

Minimate Give Away: A “Yoga Hosers” Blank

Maybe it is a Gotham two-pack, Fish Mooney and Det. Bullock would be nice!

I would like to see a new Star Trek set and Like the idea of Generations Kirk and Picard from the Nexis. Or even a Picark and Guinan from Generations.

But I would go with Gotham first.