UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Metal Gear Solid 5

AceSimba

I've been a fan of MGS going back to PS1, but I was never a really hardcore fan. Love the designs, and character of Snake, though. Honestly, I don't know anything about this. I tuned out of the Raiden games and the weird last one where Jack Bauer did Snake's voice. I'll have to look into this new one, though.

I gave up on Kojima's nonsense with MGS4's real time video of someone frying an egg.

MGS4 was awesome. . .we'll wait for your apology before moving on.

Excited doesn't begin to describe how hyped i've been for this game for the past 2 years. I'd be afraid to see an accurate count of how many times i've watched each trailer and gameplay video. And, i already have the Punished Snake Kai figure. Missed the boat on the Collector's Edition due to funds, but i'll either try to snag a deal on ebay within the week or just pick up the Day One at Gamestop.

The "Language" trailer from this year's E3 is one of the most cinematic, wonderful trailers i've ever seen, from video games or movies.