UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

UGH!!! The pre-order for the K Mart exclusive Kylo Ren went up this morning and sold out in an hour. I missed it...

With only one K Mart near me, I hope I won't have too much trouble finding one.

The Black Series: "This deal is getting worse all the time!"

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/30/2016 at 0:41 PM, JediJohnson said:

What did you get, Glantern, and are they awesome?!?!

RogueFriday.jpg

I snagged 3 of the 5 Black Series figures, as well as the TRU ex Hover Tank Pilot, and then the smaller Jyn and K-2 and two of the three 2-packs from TRU's midnite opening.  I also hit up Target yesterday morning and grabbed the two Black Series figures I missed, as well as a Stormtrooper and one of the Imperial landing strip guys.  I'm loving pretty much all of them so far, but the two K-2s are probably my favorites.

I had Jyn preordered on BBTS, and she's already in stock, paid for, and ready to ship (still waiting on my PoL for a few more things). I've seen a few of her in the wild, and was tempted to grab her & cancel the BBTS one for store credit, but I changed my mind, lol. I'm hoping unmasked Kylo peg warms for a little bit. I'd really like him, I just can't bite yet.

It's gonna be hard to say on Kylo.  He was the one I was expecting to see hang around, but so far the only one to really do that has been the Rey figure.  I actually missed Kylo at the midnight opening.  That being said, I've actually been seeing just about every figure in the line more than once, and I got Kylo at my first stop Friday morning without any trouble.  As a whole, I don't think we're going to run into the same sort of drought of product like we did after the first Force Friday.