UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: Civil War (Aka Avengers 2.5)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the Ant-man/Falcon set at TRU this week.  Great set.  Falcon has my vote for 'Mate of the Year so far.  He's just so cool.  I love that wee got Redwing.  Two guns would have been nice, but by no means a deal breaker.  I'm thinking about trying to track down a second to heat and mold the wings into the shield position.  

My sdcc set arrived today thanks to luke, and i really like the scarlet witch, I haven't picked up the second series of civil war, but the sw is definitely my favorite cw figure so far, the extra hands were a noticeably lacking on the first figure so they're great to see here, and the waist cape is a cool technique, but the front could use a little dark red paint, since it breaks up the design a bit. Vision however barely got a glance before going into the parts bin, a bit limited on space, so i don't have room for admittedly pointless repaints, but I needed his jacket for a custom so at least he gets some use there.

Hahaha youbastards' comment had me tearing up ?  

In all seriousness this new set is amazing. The new pieces are great and DST is upping the ante I feel like. Is this CrossBones jacket new? Cause I don't think I've ever seen a chest block that doesn't hinder arm movement! And falcon is incredible! The wings are what I've always wanted for him!

mine has loose joints so any tips on fixing them would be appreciated! All in all though a great figure! 

19 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I know, right? We keep making all of these boring politician figures. Presidents...

fig0443flg.jpgfig0414flg.jpg

Vice Presidents...

fig0396flg.jpg

Governors:

fig1802flg.jpgfig1469flg.jpg

Mayors...

fig0997flg.jpgfig1289flg.jpgfig2098flg.jpgfig2263flg.jpgfig1377flg.jpg

Dude. You forgot one:

Mayor AND Governor!

fig2446flg.jpg