UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: Civil War (Aka Avengers 2.5)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found Ant-Man and Falcon today at one of my local TRUs. The set is definitely the highlight of two pretty lackluster waves. Unfortunately the TRU sticker obscured the fact that Falcon had two left wings so I guess I'll be contacting customer service again.

Found it! Ā Extremely well done 2-pack. Ā Ant-man is perfect, Falcon's wings are brilliant and Redwing is now one of my favorite all-time accessories.. (up there with Goblin's glider)

Thanks DST!

On 8/20/2016 at 9:28 AM, MisterMiracle said:

They're popping up in my area now so I can also help out whoever wants these at cost + shipping.

The TRU's in my area have been bare.....haven't seen much of anything since Age of Ultron and TRU Wave 20.Ā  I'd be down to take one off your hands if you have it.

On August 17, 2016 at 9:45 AM, TENIME_art said:

Zach :lol:

Ā 

If I find these, I'll grab all I can to help people out.

Ā 

Thanks for helping me out with the antman/falcon pack. Ā Can't wait .....

I finally got my hands on the ant-man and falcon pack at toys r us there was only two left! It's a great pack I also got the black widow and crossbones pack and crossbones looks awesome! Definitely two of the best packs in the civil war line I was thinking of getting the battle damaged iron man and cap but I skipped out on them