UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: Civil War (Aka Avengers 2.5)

Gmonkey2k

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach, I know Zemo isn't the most visually exciting character, but he certainly is important to the plot, do you know why he didn't make the cut?

I have no idea, but DSTChuck does the line planning, for the most part so this is good for Ask DST!

• 1 month later...

Is there any sort of update on when the next Civil War wave is set to release? I've got the whole wave (plus a few extra army builder packs) pre-ordered with Luke's and I'm looking forward to Crossbones as well as getting my hands on (Gi)Ant-Man and Falcon.

Edited by PrinceCuseCuse

At least this shot from Homecoming shows that we'll get Civil War Spidey next year since he's in the same costume for at least some of the movie:

Side note: There aren't any existing Spidey mates with full red on their outer arms are there? I couldn't find any in the minimate database when I trying to come up with a QC in the mean time.

spiderman12.jpg

Edited by Zylek

Zombie Spidey has alot of red compared to the others on the database.

fig0408flg.jpg

But thats alot if messing around for a QC

The newer Spidey designs from the last few years in comics did away with the red arm altogether I think at the request of the artists who thought it was a ballachce to draw and having to work out the webbing lines etc depending on which way his arm was.

b31e5a0a9c5fa8a570ef7abdbaeef055.jpg

I'm still not 100% on the dark lines on the blue but its a cool suit and I would say the blue is lighter on this one compared to the Avengers version.

Is there any sort of update on when the next Civil War wave is set to release? I've got the whole wave (plus a few extra army builder packs) pre-ordered with Luke's and I'm looking forward to Crossbones as well as getting my hands on (Gi)Ant-Man and Falcon.

Falcon? There's a Falcon in this series?

At least this shot from Homecoming shows that we'll get Civil War Spidey next year since he's in the same costume for at least some of the movie:

Side note: There aren't any existing Spidey mates with full red on their outer arms are there? I couldn't find any in the minimate database when I trying to come up with a QC in the mean time.

spiderman12.jpg

27278913234_161e16f94b_b.jpg

i posted mine a while back but its got deleted during the update

On June 29, 2016 at 1:17 PM, FightTheDead118 said:

27278913234_161e16f94b_b.jpg

i posted mine a while back but its got deleted during the update

Yeah I've seen that one but I'm looking for red all the way down the arms like in the movie.  I still think it's odd that they've never said why we didn't get a Civil War Spidey.

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

"Totally" may be going a bit far.

lol I guess I was a little too excited. I'll rephrase:

"Man that SW looks great!  She kind of makes up for her lackluster pack partner"

Includes Hex Hands!

Did you guys see that SW Includes Hex Hands!?!

I was totally fine not buying this, but I want those Hex Hands!!!

Also, whose funeral? The people in the first building explosion? The people in the second building explosion? Or all the people Cap accidentally hurt/killed while helping Bucky?