UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: Civil War (Aka Avengers 2.5)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JPC said:

Includes Hex Hands!

Did you guys see that SW Includes Hex Hands!?!

I was totally fine not buying this, but I want those Hex Hands!!!

Also, whose funeral? The people in the first building explosion? The people in the second building explosion? Or all the people Cap accidentally hurt/killed while helping Bucky?

Peggy Carter's I think.

7 hours ago, MinimatesMike15 said:

And what about the Tom Holland version of Peter Parker?

the legs, jacket, and arms are from the clerks jay, the torso is from negan, the waist cap is from the thug zombie, the head is the alt head from best of series 1 spidey, and the hair is from that MAX deep sea rescuers set

4 hours ago, FightTheDead118 said:

the legs, jacket, and arms are from the clerks jay, the torso is from negan, the waist cap is from the thug zombie, the head is the alt head from best of series 1 spidey, and the hair is from that MAX deep sea rescuers set

Thank you very much. I might just try to make my own now.

13620986_1209720822405506_90554496550202

13599886_1209720809072174_79466480296865

13567317_1209720669072188_83543560817040

13640980_1209720672405521_92855927842700

13607032_1209720679072187_72705324384975

that falcon and antman set is amazing, especially with redwing, the bd set is cool, really liking that crossbones, and surprisingly like the mercenary, the ross and sharon are okay, but i'm really not liking that hairpiece on widow 

Edited by FightTheDead118

It's an angry expression. People have been asking for more angry expressions. Her Winter Soldier expression was also pretty angry, and even her Age of Ultron face was sightly peeved, but Barry has been ramping up the emotion on Steve and Tony faces for several movies, and I think that was the case here, since in this movie everyone is yelling or talking at each other. I also think the figure looks better than the art in this case. The Avengers 1 face was pretty neutral as far as faces go, surprise to hear anyone express a preference for it. But to each their own.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:51 PM, CortherX said:

yeah BW looks a little goofy, but to be honest i hated her hair in the movie, too.

YES! I get if it needs to be a wig, but couldn't it be a prettier one? And for a spy, having a hairstyle that obstructs half your face at all times seems a little ... odd-choicey.

Actually, I've been tempted to sell all of my first movie Avengers mates in favor of the AOU updates, but the first Widow's face and hair are the lone reasons I haven't sold them yet. I know, I could sell all but her, but that just seems kinda douchey to me.

Also, reiterating: HEX HANDS!

19 hours ago, JPC said:

I don't own any of those, so I did not know that!

What, did the enthusiasm for re-used parts seem weird to you? ;)

If you'd said "I'm glad to see the Hex hands again," I wouldn't have blinked at it, but you seemed to find it far more exciting than most here would. And someone in another thread had a similar reaction (with a similar response) to another re-used part, so I thought I'd check.

Series 67 hits comic shops July 27th.