UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 65 The Unknown Wave

Zak Katz

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the fact he said "interest" automatically disqualifies Moon Knight.

23888547.jpg

Well I agree, Moon Knight's no Toad. I mean, how in God's name can you compete with an ugly, short, fat and gross little man with a huge tongue?!

I'd take a Moon Knight over Howard any day.

I know right? Marc's abs beat Howards feathers any day of the week.....Waaaiiit, we're talking about figures and not...damn....

You made it weird dude haha

Hey, I just got done reading some Grant Morisson comics, give me a break. I mean, I just saw Damian Wayne having sexy time with Luthor's daughter while screaming "you're a psycho, autistic bitch Lexie, admit it, AMDIT IT!"....That's bound to f@ck somebody up....

Edited by Kostisfire

Sounds like my type of book wink.png

Take a look at The Multiversity then. That particular scene takes place in The Multiversity: The Just #1.

whats the coding for spoiler tags?

It's spoiler at the beginning and /spoiler at the end, but in such brackets: [ ]

All I want are some damn X-men so I can finally move on and start begging for something else.

I'm lucky the Uncanny team kept their costumes for as long as they did. Not even the O5 kept their costume update for longer than a year.

At this point, Id imagine the new Ms. Marvel is a shoo in, along with more disgustingly terrible inhumans (Because other than Medusa and Crystal, I don't think I could care about any other flops. Maybe Karnak)

As irritating as I find Secret Wars to be there needs to be several more waves based on the event. So I'm going with:

God Doom & The Maker

Magistrate Rhodes (Armor Wars Thor) & Groothor with mini Throg

Star Lord (Infinity Gauntlet Version) & AOA Kitty Pryde

Squadron Sinister Hyperion & Nighthawk

What's not to love there? A FF but not Fantastic Four based pack, Thors, and Iron Man/War Machine, Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Apocalypse, and Nighthawk. I'd substitute Hyperion for Hawk-Iron Man-Thor with extra blasted chest but that might make the wave Thor/Iron Man heavy.

Inhumans, maybe? Marvel has been trying to push them... I'll admit I'm not super familiar with the team and haven't been reading any of the new stuff, but we could get...

Black Bolt

Medusa

Crystal

Kornak

Gorgan

Inferno

and that's all i got....

Or ANALMN we could get...

Old Man Rogers

ANAD Spider-Woman

Ms Marvel

Coulson

Ant-Man

Doctor Strange

ANAD Wolverine

Totally Awesome Hulk

and of course and Iron or Spider-Man

I'm not really feeling the new looks for the X-Men, but I still really want a new Magneto and a new Magik. there are also plenty of classic X-Men looks and Avengers characters we haven't seen yet.

Well I agree, Moon Knight's no Toad. I mean, how in God's name can you compete with an ugly, short, fat and gross little man with a huge tongue?!

You know - i wanted to be friends, Kostis... i really did. But this kind of behaviour makes me hope that Marvel sells MoonBlight to DC.

You know - i wanted to be friends, Kostis... i really did. But this kind of behaviour makes me hope that Marvel sells MoonBlight to DC.

Oh yeah?! Well, the only solution is obvious then: Moon Knight and Toad should have a battle...TO THE DEATH! The victor gets to be in 65. The loser is sold to Rob Leifeld and becomes a star in his new comic, Bloodstrike...

c327f68171ee3ababdb90a6b7ff02228.gif

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART?!?

Edited by MiniMage

Why does it feel like, by finally bringing all of the "alternate" realities together, Marvel somehow managed to keep the worst things about all of them?

It's like they made an intentional decision that, instead of using Secret Wars to fix all of the years of continuity garbage and bad decisions, they doubled-down on most of it.

At least they didn't hire Bob Harris to relive the worst of the 90s.

I know that name value has a lot of weight, but there's also something to the notion of looking cool. Do you think a lot of people are hardcore Ghost Rider fans? I would argue at this point in time there aren't many left, but he looks cool, and I would argue that Moon Knight and Punisher fit into that category as well. There is something about their design that is inherently striking, so while they may need some bigger names in the pack with them, I think they definitely are desirable characters. Punisher probably has a lot of fans based on his character as well, but if he was the same character without that design, I don't think he would have nearly the popularity that he does.