UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 65 The Unknown Wave

Zak Katz

What about Gwenpool?

Don't know what I'm talking about?

attachicon.gifDSSW2_Gwenpool_var_Bachalo.jpg

Lol no. Variant covers never become minimates. If you don't count the marvel zombies villains

And I might as well throw Deadpool's hat in the ring for who I want in this set

The whole wave should be Marvel Gwen Heroes:

The InGwenible Hulk

Gwenverine

Dr. Gwenge

GwenPool

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/move-over-wolverine-hulk-and-more-gwen-stacy-is-taking-over-marvel-this-june

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Gwenpool?

Don't know what I'm talking about?

attachicon.gifDSSW2_Gwenpool_var_Bachalo.jpg

Lol no. Variant covers never become minimates. If you don't count the marvel zombies villains

And I might as well throw Deadpool's hat in the ring for who I want in this set

The whole wave should be Marvel Gwen Heroes:

The InGwenible Hulk

Gwenverine

Dr. Gwenge

GwenPool

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/move-over-wolverine-hulk-and-more-gwen-stacy-is-taking-over-marvel-this-june

Iron Gwen?

The Mighty Gwor?

Gweneto?

The Gwen Goblin?

Howard the Gwen?

West Coast Avenegrs vs Wrecking Crew. I see this as:

War Machine vs Bulldozer

Tigra vs Wrecker

Mockingbird vs Piledriver

Ionic Wonderman vs Thunderball

Mark my words! (and then completely discount them as the ramblings of a mad man)

Replace War Machine with white Vision and this wave is perfect.

With as much exposure as the Squadron Supreme has been getting in the books and most definitely on Avengers Assemble, I'd love to see a whole wave dedicated to them, either at specialty, or walgreens (with the animated stuff). I've also been breezing thru the Squadron Sinister book (and will pick up the trade) and I love what I'm seeing there, especially with Hyperion in a domino mask.

For me personally, this would feed my craving for DC a bit, with this basically being a bad version of the justice league, with awesome costumes! i need more capes and masks and costumes like they wear.

Who's with me?....................ermm.gif

West Coast Avenegrs vs Wrecking Crew. I see this as:

War Machine vs Bulldozer

Tigra vs Wrecker

Mockingbird vs Piledriver

Ionic Wonderman vs Thunderball

Mark my words! (and then completely discount them as the ramblings of a mad man)

Replace War Machine with white Vision and this wave is perfect.

100% agree with this. WCA was the first series that I followed, it's been top of my list for teams to complete

With as much exposure as the Squadron Supreme has been getting in the books and most definitely on Avengers Assemble, I'd love to see a whole wave dedicated to them, either at specialty, or walgreens (with the animated stuff). I've also been breezing thru the Squadron Sinister book (and will pick up the trade) and I love what I'm seeing there, especially with Hyperion in a domino mask.

For me personally, this would feed my craving for DC a bit, with this basically being a bad version of the justice league, with awesome costumes! i need more capes and masks and costumes like they wear.

I STAND WITH YOU!

I have love for anything Squadron and think minimates would be great. I am even planning on buying the Hasbro Hyperion (Current Hyperion/Supreme Power) comic two pack when/if its released.

thumbs-up.gif

Guess who's coming back.....HERC!: http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/exclusive-hercules-returns-in-new-marvel-series-by-abnett-ross

Woo! I demand a Sayian-Herc/Mr. Knight 2-pack in 65! I don't care what the theme is, I demand that I get that damned 2-pack!....What do you mean it doesn't matter what I personally want?! But...but...Herc....*sob*.....

PS: They've also shown pics of Death's Head and Black Knight as key players of ANAD Marvel (that's from SDCC but I just remembered it)...

Edited by Kostisfire

I'm starting to get the impression that Marvel wants to elevate every single C and D list character so they can potentially make a movie or Netflix show about them.

After Thor's done, Herc could totally be his "replacement" as the mythical hero of the whole deal. My guess? Ghost Rider, Blade, Moon Knight and whatnot are set for Netflix series, and characters like, say, Captain Britain will be the new Movie-Stars. Hey, if they can make Ant-Man work, why not him?

PS: You know what'd be awesome? A Sentry movie with Brad Pitt as Sentry and Edward Norton as the Void, ala a reverse Fight Club.

I read a report that supposedly Marvel is developing a Thunderbolts netflix series. Also from Netflix, they were talking about potentially spinning punisher off of daredevil or having his join the Defenders. Lots of cool stuff can happen as long as we get a ghost rider/midnight sons netflix series with Dan ketch and his peeps as the focus.

I read a report that supposedly Marvel is developing a Thunderbolts netflix series. Also from Netflix, they were talking about potentially spinning punisher off of daredevil or having his join the Defenders. Lots of cool stuff can happen as long as we get a ghost rider/midnight sons netflix series with Dan ketch and his peeps as the focus.

Yeah, I read that as well. It be too Suicide Squad-ish though, so I'm not that behind it. I LOVE the T-Bolts, and they are really different from the Squad, but to the GA it might seem like a cheap rip-off. I'd much rather a wait for it....Moon Knight show that's a mix between Sherlock and the X-Files.

Yeah if they kill off Zemo in civil war, or couldn't get the actor to do a Netflix thunderbolts show then I'd rather they not do it.

To me you can't have the T-Bolts without Moonstone, Songbird and Zemo. I don't think they'll kill Zemo though, I believe they're setting him up as the new Doctor Doom-esque character. Either way, I'm not buying into the rumour, it's too soon to be moving forward with such a show, especially with SS just around the corner.

I couldn't sleep last night and I was hit by a total brainwave regarding this wave: Guardians of the Galaxy.

You know, as much as I want a Dr. Strange tinged Supernatural wave (Night Nurse! Baron Mordo! Brother Voodoo! Clea!), GotG just seems much more likely. That said, I can't quite crack what the wave would involve. I'd love to see the DnA team (Space cop Starlord! Mantis! bigger Rocket! Baby Groot!) maybe themed around Annihilation Conquest (Space Ultron!), but I'd settle for any of the Bendis teams, be it the Avengers Assemble version (Classic Starlord! Thanos!) or the ANAD version (Space Thing! Star Lady!).

Oh! Also, I was thinking about the 2016 SDCC exclusives (what, too early?) and OH MAN, I really want them to do a Horsemen of Apocalypse set with Wolverine (Death!), Hulk (War!), Caliban (Pestilence!), and Archangel (Uh... Double Death!). I'd buy that set in a heartbeat!

What can I say, I was in a mood last night.

I would desperately want the ridiculously dated horsemen that we first saw him with. you know - War with the bowl haircut!

Still - having 'celebrity' horsemen would probably make much more marketing sense. And this would probably be the only way we'd ever get a Caliban!

I would desperately want the ridiculously dated horsemen that we first saw him with. you know - War with the bowl haircut!

Still - having 'celebrity' horsemen would probably make much more marketing sense. And this would probably be the only way we'd ever get a Caliban!

Only if there are included parts for a pre-horseman X-Factor Caliban, and yes to old school horseman.

Why would Marvel care about Suicide Squad Kosti? Full steam ahead MCU > DCU and it's not close.

Yeah, but when both studios come up with the exact same premise and the exact same "hook", then the GA will think that the second one is a rip-off. It's not a matter of who's "ahead". Look at Dredd and Raid. Many didn't see Dredd because they thought that it was an exact carbon copy of The Raid, and so they shunned it on the Social Media.

Anyway, as for the GotG idea, I've been thinking about it for a while, even sent Chuck an AskDST idea. If we got a GotG wave though, that'd be probably it:

Star-Lord (Movie Coat)/Gamora (Mass Effect Suit)

Groot/Rocket

Drax/Badoon Soldier

Venom (Space Knight)/Badoon Soldier