UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does anybody have every Iron Man minimate?

Polarboy

Missing the TRU Hulk-Buster, Both Wave 25's and the Classic Heroic Age. Not really in a rush to get those since there's been updated versions released since then and there are others on my checklist that hold priority. Eventually.

Wouldn't shock me if some people thought they had every one, only to be missing this:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=151&n=Iron+Man

I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of these floating around on eBay for a while - factory rejects from China, i believe, Not sure if you'd still count them, but if so - then i'm pretty sure i have every IronMan minimate thus far.

Trekker 42, the cases are for 1/64 scale cars - matchbox, hot wheels, turned vertically for the minimates. Every Marvel Minimate fits in them well, with the exception of the stupid Phoenix Armor Iron Man/Deapool. I don't remember who here on the Multiverse first suggested using these cases, but it added a new level to my obsession.

Technically there are at least two minor variants I can think of... the Ultimate Avengers 2 version of the original, and the TRU version of War Machine (assuming we're counting Tony in War Machine armor as an Iron Man)... one had had bare upper legs, and one had "underwear" lines painted on his upper legs.

There's also more glaring variants, like how the MK 43 armor was metallic at specialty, but matte at TRU. And not to mention the Hall of Armor 10 pack of re-releases, all of which had at least one small change.

SO ANYWAY...

I have all of them except the first two mentioned (Ult. Avengers, and the "Underpants" War Machine) but as others have said... I don't count those. Minor variants are the bane of my anal collecting existence, lol. Been a completionist since the beginning of the line. Only things I don't have are some unofficial minor variants and gold & silver spidey.

Though I can't currently find my Hulk vs. Iron Man DVD Mail Away promos. I ordered them... they're in my house somewhere... but I misplaced them before they got put away. So there are two rogue Iron Men and a rogue Hulk somewhere in my place...

However, I feel like the spirit of the idea in this post was to capture a photo of all the different armors for an impressive "Hall of Armor" shot. Truely taking a photo of every Iron Man minimate would yield a lot of Armor repetition, as several dozen have been released more than once with only minor tweaks.

Edited by Gillbob316