UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Squirrel Girl!?!

groundhog7s

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's it gotta be Widow on the pole, huh?

Because we live in a patriarchal society where the male class still rules and decides how women should and can be viewed. We are the products of the men in power who came before us and most men who came before us were only happy to see women as home-makers or whores.

So boyd, are you helping with any of the design of SG?

Nope, design work is being done by Barry Bradfield, Master Designer. I just paint things. :)
Thanks, I guess that's what I meant. Just making sure I know who to be really nice to in case there are any samples floating around.

And to quote Rod Stewart, have I told you lately what a tremendous job you do painting things? Had they hired you sooner I never would have stopped collecting.

Thanks, I guess that's what I meant. Just making sure I know who to be really nice to in case there are any samples floating around.

And to quote Rod Stewart, have I told you lately what a tremendous job you do painting things? Had they hired you sooner I never would have stopped collecting.

Aw shucks.

I'm not the only one painting these things. I have to credit Lobsterman for doing some great work as well. (And thanks to Photoshop).

Edited by boyd

Yes, well done Lobsterman.

And that SG cosplay is nice, although when I cosplay as Squirrel Girl it's much more impressive (in my humble opinion).

So.... any thoughts on what your next Banner/Avatar update might be next, G-hog?

Very good question. Since I don't really care, I suppose I can rent out my services to the highest bidder.

You want your favorite character Minimatized? I'll be your own personal Lee Burns (if you can afford me).

So.... any thoughts on what your next Banner/Avatar update might be next, G-hog?

Very good question. Since I don't really care, I suppose I can rent out my services to the highest bidder.

You want your favorite character Minimatized? I'll be your own personal Lee Burns (if you can afford me).

Sshh with that name its been nice an quiet around here lately....if you dont count Kostis that is.