UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minions/Despicable Me - Mega Bloks

JeffBohn

Anyone else collecting these? Like other Mega Bloks, they have the codes printed on the blind packaging, so that helps!

https://www.megabloks.com/en-us/shop/construction-toys/despicable-me-minions

Series two of the 'blind' box/bags has been a pain in the butt to find. I've seen remnants at a few Wal-Marts. And by remnants I mean 3 open boxes and two empty boxes.

Waiting on a sale at TRU before picking up some of the building sets though. I've not seen the castle anywhere, and the blind package for series 3 shows a Dinosaur escape set that the website doesn't list.

I love the minions & have been picking them up whenever I see them. wub.png

They are perched on my window sills around the house with most of my other figs. Super cute!

Oh, heck yes! Sadly, I haven't seen anything after Series 1 in my area. Is this true, what MrClean says, about the unique codes being dropped? This would be very un-Mega- Bloks-like and a very dark day in the history of MB collecting.

I see that both 2 and 3 are on eBay, at despicable pricing. *muttergrumble*

Edited by Cappy

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they are good at changing facial expressions (mouths and eyes) enough to make them different. And if they don't, I'm not opposed to switching hair tufts or hats to make them different.