UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Champions

Zak Katz

I rarely play all of the Marvel Mobile games (Champions, Future Fight, Mighty Heroes), though I'm not really into them. I just like collecting the characters. The best I have in Champions is a 3 star Colossus.

PS: Moon Knight became available for Mighty Heroes but only through a paid draw. I tried once with all of the cash I had gathered in-game and won....another Iron Man. And now it costs 825 bucks to re-draw and I have...25. Sigh....

I d been playing it for a couple months now. I still haven't gotten any 4 stars, but I have about 12 3 stars and 30 2 star champions. The game has gotten a lot better at rewarding for duplicate draws of heroes. Your best bet is to just earn as many units as you can and buy premium crystals. Playing the arenas is good for earning gold from those crystals and possibly getting a 3 or 4 star punisher. The alliance crystals give you a shot at 2 or 3 star Unstoppable colossus. The daily crystals have given me 3 stars of black panther, Gamorra, and Colossus multiple times. Ive only ever paid $5 for a unit pack, and I really didn't get anything special out of it. The game is fun, but requires patience.

Beat you smile.png I wish we could fight for real (in the game) not fight a ghost.

And you've come here to gloat, aren't you?! Well, I want a rematch!

In all seriousness though, yeah, I'd also like to fight someone other than a ghost, it gets boring after a while.

I've gotten to the point where I really need some more three stars to advance in the story. I'm about to be level 25 though so I'll be able to have 5 fighters, that will help. I have Superior Iron Man, and now I can not wait to have the MM version of him.

I've gotten to the point where I really need some more three stars to advance in the story. I'm about to be level 25 though so I'll be able to have 5 fighters, that will help. I have Superior Iron Man, and now I can not wait to have the MM version of him.

Really!? Damn, I'm still level 12. I really wanted Magik though, sadly, I didn't manage to win her...

EDIT: Just won a 4 star Star-Lord!

Edited by Kostisfire

So basically now you can take my best fighter because you have a four star :( but I'm honestly happy for you. He's a good character! Spend all you units on Stoney Core so you can buy Salve, then the one after. My biggest regret is trying to win four star characters and spending units on character crystals.

So basically now you can take my best fighter because you have a four star sad.png but I'm honestly happy for you. He's a good character! Spend all you units on Stoney Core so you can buy Salve, then the one after. My biggest regret is trying to win four star characters and spending units on character crystals.

TBH, I'm not that into the game to devise strategies and whatnot. I just play it from time to time and try to win my favourite characters. I won a 2 star Panther yesterday and....I accidentaly sold him. I had a 1 star as well, so i wanted to sell him to upgrade the 2 star one and I did the opposite....Yeah...

• 2 months later...

A certain marvel hero who wears mostly white and has a fondness for the moon is now a playable character. (don't tell kosti his head might explodehappy.png)

Yeah, I just found out. But considering that I haven't touched the game in ages, I either need to grind like crazy, or drop some serious cash. The latter is impossible, now more than ever, so, I guess it's going to be a long weekend. I mean, I don't have anything better to do (I dropped out of university, too expensive for us, I'll try for one closer to home next year), but it's kinda tedious.