UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm here to chew gum and collect minimates....and I'm all out of gum!

Hello everyone! My name is Pete, and my addiction to minimates is very real and very recent. Born from a game of Monopoly where we became disappointed in the pieces in that set (Avengers) and being able to identify ourselves on the board. I thought Minimates would be a nice replacement, so I ordered the Age of Ultron set and things kinda spiraled from there.....

I'm now full in the midst of building a collection, getting funding by finally putting all that random stuff in the back of my closet for years onto eBay. I immediately loved the ability to swap parts and pieces so I could create my favorite versions of characters. I'll be active in the buy/sell thread as I'm looking to "minimize" from multiple big boxes of Marvel Legends down to much more limited space friendly collection.

Thanks all!

Edited by pjl80

Can I offer you some tobacco or bacon instead?

Oy vey ohmy.png

Welcome ! thumbsup.gif

Don't like bacon?

pj, as far as your origin story, mine was sort of similar. My friend had an old magneto minimate and his magneto heroclix was missing a figure. So he replaced it for the match and I fell in love lmao.

Hello everyone! My name is Pete, and my addiction to minimates is very real and very recent. Born from a game of Monopoly where we became disappointed in the pieces in that set (Avengers) and being able to identify ourselves on the board. I thought Minimates would be a nice replacement, so I ordered the Age of Ultron set and things kinda spiraled from there.....

I'm not full in the midst of building a collection, getting funding by finally putting all that random stuff in the back of my closet for years onto eBay. I immediately loved the ability to swap parts and pieces so I could create my favorite versions of characters. I'll be active in the buy/sell thread as I'm looking to "minimize" from multiple big boxes of Marvel Legends down to much more limited space friendly collection.

Thanks all!

I kind of took the same trail