UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Valiant Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not a new set, but apparently the Battle Damaged version of X-O will get both a sculpted helmet AND energy sword AND Sanhara in its ball form. Plus the extra heads and all. Man, this set is soooo much better than the first one, though I'm still hoping the announce a new set at the panel. Anyway, take a look at it here:

15_SDCC_DST33__scaled_800.jpg

Hooray for helmets! Unless this is just a way to get me to buy two battle-damaged versions. In which case Okay for helmets.

Well, if I'm not living by coupons come [insert release date of this pack here], I'll surely be buying 2! But things are looking pretty bleak, so, yeah.... Aaaaaaanyway, isn't it kinda weird that the first set had so many of the extra stuff cut, while this one is getting more than it was planned? Did the 1st one do well enough to warrant the new sculpts after all?

Kostis, I'm in the same boat as you, bro. Same boat.

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

Not to get too out of topic but this one is kinda funny: If we do get kicked out, we'll have "coupons" instead of money for a while (ya know, a little, from 6 months to a whole year). And they shall be called....cookies. Yep, our currency will be coupons named.....cookies...yeah....Let's just hope that we don't make it there, because chances are I'll be attending a lot of family funerals this year (health problems + no medicine = Grim Reaper at your door).

Aaaaaaanyhow, Valiant! Woo! I'm really hoping we get something new from the panel, as I need my damn Ninjak! Fun fact: Ninjak is named Ninjak because he's Ninja-K. Meaning that there was a Ninja-A, Ninja-B, Ninja-C and so on and so forth.

Edited by Kostisfire

I never knew that (about Ninjak OR the cookies) lol

I thought of you last night when someone posted a custom Mr. Knight Marvel Legend as though it was an SDCC reveal. I was pretty frustrated and could only imagine how incensed you'd be.

The more you know....

Well, thank goodness it wasn't an actual fig, because if it was, well, I'd have to hunt it down. Which is hard considering my current predicaments. I'm still hoping we're going to get an Original Sin box-set with Uatu, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Moon Knight...Ahh, that'd be a heavenly box-set....

I didn't see the custom, but I read about it on the Fwoosh forum, and I thought of Kostis too.

Not that I care or anything, but, uh, do you have any of them links left? Heh, it's not like I want to see the fig, I'm just curious is all, heh....heh...

I will definitely be getting two sets. I need that helmet. I really hope we get a Ninjak set. I read a few comics from the first run years ago and thought it was OK. I have been getting the new Ninjak series and think it has been great so far. How about a Ninjak/Roku 2-pack please!?

I will definitely be getting two sets. I need that helmet. I really hope we get a Ninjak set. I read a few comics from the first run years ago and thought it was OK. I have been getting the new Ninjak series and think it has been great so far. How about a Ninjak/Roku 2-pack please!?

I'd rather get a Rai/Ninjak set first, in case *shudders* the line goes the way of Sony...

• 2 weeks later...