UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Valiant Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean none of your local TRUs, or none of your local comic shops?

The first set came out exclusively at TRU in the spring, and I think it's still on toysrus com

The second set, with helmet and sword, only came out a few weeks ago at comic shops, and is currently at Luke's and the DST store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
46 minutes ago, JeffBohn said:

Maybe they'll revisit them after the many in-development movies or tv shows start happening?  Right now this is my 2nd most wanted line!

If those happen, I could see DST trying again, but I don't really have much faith in the projects. I suspect at least some of them will end up DOA.

Valiant is one of the licenses that I think DST was a bit too conservative with.  I think a full wave, or at least a box set, would have done better than the single sets they released. But non-Marvel and DC comics sets have proven to be a tough sell, so maybe they are right.  Anyway, I've made customs of the whole Harbinger cast (including Harada) so those will have to satisfy me for now.  Sure would be nice to get Archer and Armstrong, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dammit, I never did take those pics of my Valiant customs. I never should have returned to this thread! Well... anyway... the reason I'm here is to mention that my favorite place for trades, InStockTrades, has a big sale on a bunch of Valiant books. Great chance to get caught up and check out some books you may not be reading (and I STRONGLY recommend Harbinger and the Imperium).

https://www.instocktrades.com/specials/249/ValiantSale

• 2 months later...