UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

Vinimates – 4" Vinyl Minimates

On 5/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, DSTZach said:

I found me a Gir in his dog suit. Zach, is this Zim comin out soon? Im sure there are no minimates comin out for these guys. Would be cool tho.

Zim and Human Disguise Zim should be next, not sure when. I have packaged samples of the two shown. I need the disguised versions!

If Hot Topic wants Minimates, we'll make them, but we'll see. Buy the Vinimates.

Head's up, there are exclusive Kingdom Hearts Sora Vinimates at both Hot Topic (online) and Wal-Mart (in-store)!

Hot Topic Final Form Sora

11201117_av2?$pdp_hero_large$

Wal-Mart Valor Form Sora

9143562373814221199.jpg

Zach, are there any recent Vinimate exclusives out there?  These were a surprise.

Hottopic.com has the INVADER ZIM VINIMATES ZIM IN HUMAN DISGUISE VINYL FIGURE  available for order.

Man, if Sonic were in a running pose, he'd be a must-have for me. That Tails isn't bad. I wonder what pose Knuckles will be in?

I love that Eggman - he will definitely make his way onto my shelf. I will get these up for preorder this weekend.

@DSTZach, can you please speak to the status of Vinimates?  It seems as though non-DC Vinimates are getting fewer releases, and no new store exclusives have been revealed for some time.

With Kingdom Hearts Series 3 and Sonic Series 1 out now and John Wick shipping soon, are there any other non-DC Vinimates in the pipeline? 

Edited by youbastards

Oh, yes. Haha. Hahaha. Mwahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! [Chokes on own spittle.] 

ahem, I think you'll see them at NYTF. 

Also, some non-DC SDCC exclusives, neat ones.

...any chance of more Teen Titans Go Vinis?

I'd love to see Gordon & Batman, Beast Boy in various animal forms, more color variants of Raven, Killer Moth, Sticky Joe, Tooth Fairy....so many weird and fun characters.

Oh, and SLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.

Is Suicide Squad 1 Harley still on the list?

I recall both you & Chuck saying she's a very good possibility. Just hoping that hasn't changed.

With Harley appearing in the upcoming Birds of Prey (and getting a mention in the ridiculous subtitle), I'd say her chances are better than ever.

Got my DC comics Flash vinimate today. I must say it is way better lookin in person than on the screen. I liked what i saw from pictures on the computer but the suit really shines in person! Nice job dst folks!

With the vinimates that are comin out for sdcc 2019, will they be available at online shops like Luke's?

They were made just for DST,  there are only 250 of each. But if any don't sell, it's possible they'll end up in our store. Not sure what we'd have to do to get them set up for retailer ordering, they're not like the shared exclusives.