UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

Vinimates – 4" Vinyl Minimates

Recommended Posts

I saw in an email that ThinkGeek and GameStop have an exclusive metallic paint version of the Iron Giant with GID eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I saw in an email that ThinkGeek and GameStop have an exclusive metallic paint version of the Iron Giant with GID eyes.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm seeing a GameStop 'Birth by Sleep' Mickey KH Vinimate on USebay so if these become available online PLMK or I'll LYK :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm seeing a GameStop 'Birth by Sleep' Mickey KH Vinimate on USebay so if these become available online PLMK or I'll LYK :thumbsup:

 

Are you needing help tracking these down? Or are you good with your normal means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Are you needing help tracking these down? Or are you good with your normal means?

I've ordered the IG ,thank you.:thumbsup: This 'Mickey' might prove difficult (?)...thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my first prototype Vinimate in the post today .....a brown coloured Predator that actually looks like it's made out of chocolate :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

I received my first prototype Vinimate in the post today .....a brown coloured Predator that actually looks like it's made out of chocolate :yes:

How?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 9:28 PM, DSTZach said:

I'm so happy these are coming out.

GID is for BAM, but I have not seen reports.

Found today (Gurnee, IL). Will add pictures later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×