MisterPL

Vinimates – 4" Vinyl Minimates

Can we get a Vinimate of an orange colored Fin Fang Foom called "The Dragon From Another World"?

On 7/28/2017 at 5:25 PM, NerdyTrev said:

Can we get a Vinimate of an orange colored Fin Fang Foom called "The Dragon From Another World"?

You can call her what you like but she'll still be my ex-wife .

For anyone having trouble finding the GameStop Exclusive Masked Battle-Damaged Predator, the sku # is 149804.  This never made it to the website for some reason, but GS employees can find which stores have stock by the sku #.

I also found the Slimed Peter Venkman GameStop Ex in store for $7.

September 27th:

BTTF 2 Doc + Marty

Elf Buddy + Jovie

DC Harley, Batman, GL

November 8:

Beetlejuice Adam, BArbara, Cowboy BJ

BeetlejuiceAdam.jpgBeetlejuiceVinimateBarbara.jpgBeetlejuiceVinimateCowboy.jpg

Justice LEague Batman, Flash, Wonder WOman

JLAmovie_BatmanVinimate.jpgJLAMovie_TheFlashVinimate.jpgJLAMovie_WonderWomanVinimate.jpg

NBX Pumpkin King

NBX_PumpkinKing_Vinimate.jpg

Predator Cloaked Pred + Muddy Dutch

Predator-CloakedMaskedPredatorVinimate.jPredator-MudDutchVinimate.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

13 hours ago, youbastards said:

Zach, did Slimed Egon and Winston get cancelled?  It feels like they should have shipped a long time ago.

Yes, they did.

Ivan has most of them on MMDB, but I'll try to list what he doesn't have tomorrow (if any).

Edited by youbastards

I've got to admit it's been hard for me to keep track of new releases. I know the Teen Titans stuff and Cthulhu isn't up there yet. I'll likely appropriate any info you provide yb. :)

Off the top of my head, recent released/announced exclusives, not sure if these are on MMDB yet.

DC

- Justice League Battle Damaged Batman (Walgreens)

- Blackest Night Batman (Walgreens)

Teen Titans Go! (Line is exclusive to TRU)

- Flashback Starfire (TRU NYCC 2017)

- Blackfire (DC Wave 1 TRU Ex)

- Nibor (DC Wave 2 TRU Ex)

Beetlejuice

- Wedding Tux Beetlejuice (ThinkGeek/GameStop Ex)

Nightmare Before Christmas

- GITD Zero (Hot Topic)

- GITD Pumpkin King Jack (Hot Topic)

- "Wicked Grin" Jack Skellington (Think geek/GameStop Ex)

Kingdom Hearts

(Not entirely sure at this time)

I had actually thought about PMing Ivan but then decided that asking for 'more' from the MMDB would be a tad ungrateful :blush: 

My thanks to yb of course but I'm also pleased with Ivan's response .

I'm doing my best to keep up with what is being released & I find it incredible that DST doesn't produce some sort of Vinimate checklist .....y'know a list that shows what people can buy .....& almost more importantly where to buy them .....Walgreens,Hot Topic,TRU et al.

Luke does his best to stock vinimates & I do my best to buy what he stocks but I constantly find vinimate stuff on ebay that I had little or no knowledge of . I'd also been hunting the two final GB Slimed figures ..........good job yb's posts are generally on my radar (see above October 26th) otherwise I'd still be looking .     

Thank you guys.

The other two GB slimed figures were cancelled due to very low orders.

There will be a grey Birth By Sleep Mickey Mouse at GameStop.

I think the Glow Cthulhu will be at Books A Million, and the Dark Cthulhu will be at ToysRUs.

I saw that Ivan was missing a Masked Battle-Damaged Predator that was a GameStop exclusive, I believe a rewards item. I have one I need to send him. Regular Masked Predator was a Loot Crate exclusive, if I recall correctly.

I will have to see how Funko Pops handles their official checklist, or if they have one. I have relied on Ivan as the definitive Minimates resource (although I also tried to maintain a guide on Minimates.com for a time), and I will admit that I was relieved to see Ivan documenting the Vinimates, but it is unfair for me to rely on him, as I'm know it's hard for him to keep track. Although he should also feel free to ask me at any time.

Edited by DSTZach

Masked BD Predator is now on its way thanks to Zach's info & ebay .   

Anybody that might not have known ,here's a tip when searching ebay for these critters........an ebay search for 'Vinimate'  shows a substantially different selection of items for sale than the search for 'Vinimates' .........strange but true!