UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Series Two

Series 2 - Ripley in Jacket and Newt,

Vasquez and Hudson,

Frost and Alien,

Crowe and Alien with Alien egg's

(shortpacked).

Getting a full wave might be a potential problem in the making due to the shortpacked Crowe.

Aliens Series Three to get Gorman, Ferro and Bishop ?.

I'm happy that Vasquez and Hudson are in the second series and not just Toys R Us exclusives as I'm from the UK.

Be interested to see Toys R Us series to see what exactly the differences in the appearances of the characters will be.

Not sure what we're doing for S3. I believe we have ideas/plans for the others.

Characters will look the same in both assortments, Aliens aside.

Plausable option would be Bishop and Gorman with an APC and Ferro with an dropship.

I'm sure both vehicles wouldn't be beyond the capabilities of Diamond Select, hint hint lol.

So we know there's a half Bishop with the queen (or is it the powerloader?) Is it possible, we'll get legs and an alternate (not bleeding white) face with that Bishop to give us a normal one? Perhaps he won't be in any figure waves

Bishops upper torso and fluid damage comes with the Xenomorph Queen.

They did just confirm they'll be doing more vehicles in the recent Ask DST (Though that could have been in reference to the Power Loader)

I noticed the same thing. There's been talk of doing vehicles since the license was announced.

In terms of scale, I'm thinking it'd be great if DST was able to offer the APC as an electronic vehicle (like the BTTF Time Machine and KITT from Knight Rider).

They did just confirm they'll be doing more vehicles in the recent Ask DST (Though that could have been in reference to the Power Loader)

I noticed the same thing. There's been talk of doing vehicles since the license was announced.

In terms of scale, I'm thinking it'd be great if DST was able to offer the APC as an electronic vehicle (like the BTTF Time Machine and KITT from Knight Rider).

Bishop was the APC driver and Gorman commanded the mission from it and Ferro was the Dropship pilot.

It makes sense to use those three for vehicles.

Would be brilliant to get both of those and set up a sort of display to.

Really? I must have missed those pictures. I recall Ripley and Newt and Frost and the burning Alien but not the others.

If you look through the Crisis for Infinite Minimates thread under C2E2 you will see pictures for all the figures plus the Alien Queen and Powerloader.

Edited by MUUK76

Really? I must have missed those pictures. I recall Ripley and Newt and Frost and the burning Alien but not the others.

If you look through the Crisis for Infinite Minimates thread under C2E2 you will see pictures for all the figures plus the Alien Queen and Powerloader.

I missed them originally, probably because I didn't see a name tag on them. And they all look alike with their helmets on. I must have thought they were the Series 1 TRU 2-packs. Thanks for the help.

I'm wondering if these are final. If so, I'm very happy that both sets will come with two figures.

However, I really don't want a battle-damaged Alien with the same friggin' blood tampos as the first two battle-damaged Aliens.

fig2089flg.jpgfig1885flg.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Switch it up, please, DST!

11173366_10153182637536265_5156715640423

I have so many Aliens that I'm thinking about swapping out parts on the battle damaged ones to mix it up myself. BD arm on this one, BD chest on this one, etc. I'd love to get some more of that Burning Alien to swap parts around with too but I think out of all of the Aliens he's going to be the hardest to get.

But I do see your point about the deco. A new deco would be nice especially if the TRU sets are all going to get Aliens in each pack.

• 1 month later...