UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mad Max: Fury Road

Go see this movie! yes.gif

I really had little interest in this movie, as the Mad Max franchise was really ever only on the periphery of my interests, but I have to say this movie is one of the most amazing films I have ever seen. 2 hours of non-stop adrenaline and absolutely gorgeous.

Tom Hardy is serviceable as Max, but Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult are the real stars with the best performances.

This is an absolute must see in the theater.

My partner and I just got back from this. Neither of us car for cars, and weren't particularly excited for this film - but we could not stop talking about it once we left.

I wonder if having a lowered expectation helped? In any event, we were both surprised by how much we enjoyed this film.

The cinematography is just.... perfect. By modern standards, it's amazing, but with plenty of nods to the 'car' movies of the 70's.

I've seen it twice and now I want to take my brother to see it and my girlfriend as well. I think I'll split the dates and go see it twice more ahahaha. Always been enamored with the mad max franchise, probably growing up with the Fallout series. It just feels right seeing the world like that.