UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Supergirl TV series

Tom Welling was always reluctant to put on the tights whenever he was asked about it during Smallville. I doubt his attitude has changed with his time off (and pounds on) since. I'd be happy to see him in another role, maybe as Jonathan Kent in a flashback.

Yes, the set pics are way better than that publicity shot. Bad lighting and a bad angle in that studio. He's still going to look wee next to Jimmy James, I'm afraid.

And I'm thinking that, since The CW is slowly turning into The DC, I'd rather see them cut their seasons in half and offer 13 really good episodes instead of so many weaker ones. More meat, less filler.

That way they can stagger the shows, too, with Arrow and The Flash airing in fall while Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow debuts in winter. They'd still have room for Constantine 2.0 and Teen Titans (since TNT passed on it).

With all the crossovers, fans could still get to see Barry share screen time with Kara, et al.

That's the one thing I had a problem with when they casted that guy for "James". I could care less about race but Jimmy is an average sized guy at best. Why is some big beefy guy playing him? Both show and BVS Jimmy Olsen have failed me xD 

i have the same kinda problem but in reverse with Homecoming's Flash Thompson. The kid seems scrawny. Like how am I supposed to believe he's bullied/bullies Tom/Peter? 

I'm still hoping to see a proper Jimmy Olsen in the movies. Given that the character in BvS was only named in the Ultimate Edition, they could argue it was someone else. However, since the guy was CIA, he could have been someone else and given the real Jimmy's identity and press credentials to gain access to that meeting. Hopefully someone who does know what to do with Olsen will treat him right.

But yeah, Flash Thompson is the Lobby Boy from The Grand Budapest Hotel? Not sure how a kid two inches shorter than Pete is gonna bully him the old-fashioned way.