UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Palz & Minimates .........I never knew

So I did a search and it looks like Zip Lock storage bags are made of Polyethylene.... If I put my minimates in individual Polypropylene bags and then in zip lock bags would they still be safe?

Yeah, they would be safe. As long as the bags that touch the plastic and paint of the figures are polypropylene, you're good to go. I do the same thing with mine, (polypropylene inners with cheaper polyethylene outers).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Email their customer service. Just ask and they'll send you a form requesting specific info (like the part # molded on the divider). I've been getting extras for free for a while now. I just explain how I'm using their product and why I need more dividers and they ship me almost as many as I want.

• 2 months later...

I'm planning on upgrading to those gtzip bags pk13 recommended. However, I also want to do this with my extensive 6" Marvel Legends and DCUC collections. The 1/12 scale figures vary wildly in size, but I don't want to have to buy too many bag sizes (two or three sizes at most) to cover them all, since they come in packs of 1000. Does anyone have a system for bagging these larger action figures? Maybe the smaller quantities of Ultra Pro would be more reasonable for the large, but fewer BAFs.