UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Not lazy, just distracted.

Going off from Gregio, and Mnemosis.

My name is Gavin, I have been a collector for a few years now, i've been HERE for 3/4 of a year. I am a Diabetic in Maine. (Horrible minimate finds here) i get most of my 'mates from luke, TRU, and the only comic shop i know that has minimates (The tru and Comic shop are 45 min away)..... Uhhh yeah finnaly introducing myself!!!

No no no. I live in Indiana. But I used to live in New England and had a girlfriend in Portland when I was in collegeNewbury comics was my favorite chain. I miss themThey're where I bought my first Minimates (in Nashua, NH)

What part of IN? I am from IN, but now reside I'm fl, thinking about moving back, but the winters are awful.

I'm in Indianapolis, right by Broadripple.

Having moved from New England, I find the winters here are actually not that bad. Obviously, nothing like Florida, but still...

Nice, I may move back, might not be until next January/fen, but I still have a ton of family there. Have you ever been to Kokomo toys? Bout 30-45 north of indy, well worth the trip, best toy store I've ever been in.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I don't even bother with retail, unless they're tru waves, which i typically have no trouble finding. otherwise, there's books a million, but everything they carry is old news. So either ebay, facebook or Luke's for the rest.let me know if you've had trouble finding any tru stuff in the future. Shipping to you would be ever fast and inexpensive.