UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi! (One year late!)

Hello guys! I'm here in the community for about 1 year but never introduced myself properly!

My name is Guilherme Gregio, 30 years old from Brazil. I collect minimates since it started more than a decade ago but never got it as my main collection and had only a few figures. I already had Marvel Legends, Universe and Select but after the usual problems in the Hasbro lines (dwlays, lack of complete teams, cut in articulaction) I started to look more for the minimates lines.

My focus is in the Marvel franchise (comics only), TWD, Alien, TMNT and now Predators! I'm reaching almost 300 figures now and counting!

Get minimates here in Brazil are really hard, we don't have them in the stores so we have to count with Luke' store (and he alwys helps!) and Ebay. The shipping is high, the customs fee too but, in the end, it worths!

After addict a few friends with the minimae fever, we usually make group buyings to share the costs.

I like to make dioramas for my figures too. I'll start to out some pics here and interact more in the topics!

Thank you!

Edited by Gregio

I confess I create a login at first just to see some of Zach's posts and "backstage" news from DST!

It's a little hard to enter in a community of another country where everyone knows each other but I'm trying now to make part of the group!