UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel Animated Universe - Fan's Choice

steveanne

Nighthawk.

I don't think Man-Thing gets made even if he wins the vote. I just can't see the suits and bean counters allowing it with that name in todays ultra-PC-social-media-I'm-offended environment. "Get your Exclusive Man-Thing at Walgreens!"

Edited by elmeaux

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making a Man-Thing custom from a 3-inch mate and that's why I didn't vote for him, but screw it, I'm voting for Man-Thing too. It's better for many us to vote for the same character than for everyone to just vote a different one. Besides, Howard NEEDS Man-Thing.

Giant_Size-Man_Thing.jpg

We all need Man-Thing (phrasing)

I was making a Man-Thing custom from a 3-inch mate and that's why I didn't vote for him, but screw it, I'm voting for Man-Thing too. It's better for many us to vote for the same character than for everyone to just vote a different one. Besides, Howard NEEDS Man-Thing.

Giant_Size-Man_Thing.jpg

We all need Man-Thing (phrasing)

A Giant-Size Man-Thing....

EDIT: Manny's leading, with 9 votes! Yeah, I just can't wait to show my bulky, giant Man-Thing to everyone....

Edited by Kostisfire

Man-Thing, would it be "appropriate" if it was Thing-Man? I don't think Man-Thing sounds dirty, it's just fun for people to use Man-Thing as filler for a man's thing.

I really want a mini man-thing

Really appreciate the chance of a fan choice like this! As one or two others have said I really hope we take the chance to get a new character here and hopefully one that's pretty comic accurate. I've not been watching these shows so not sure who fits the bill exactly but until we get an official poll to vote in I'll put my vote to man-thing as well, though uatu and hyperion would also be welcome.

Maybe we should let a few more 'nominations' happen in this thread before opening it up to a poll?

Or should the poll only be based on the names mentioned so far?

Or should the poll just be made up of every character that appears on the show?

Should lead/main cast characters who are likely to get there own figure be included? (I'd hate for us to vote for someone like Hawkeye or Spider-Man knowing that they'll probably get released anyway.)

Should i ask some more questions?

I would say make an official poll of all the characters that people have voted for so far, and then add characters to it if new people come into the thread and say they want to vote for someone who isn't listed. I personally would not include the main characters from the show unless someone specifically asked for the show version of somebody.

I'm happy to do a poll topic.

So far we have interest in the following individual characters:

Squirrel Girl

Man-Thing

Zabu

Spyder-knight

Noir Spider-Man

Death

Uatu, the Watcher

Doctor Doom

Stan the Janitor

Boomerang

Whirlwind

Wrecking Crew (pick one)

Iron Fist

Nighthawk

Peter Porker

Hyperion

Rocket Racoon (fully articulated)

Awesome Android

Steel Spider

Scarlet Spider (Flash Thompson)

Spider Army/Osborn Soldier

Taskmaster

Deadpool

Principle Coulson

White Tiger

Jack O Lantern

Attuma

Wrecker

Ulik

Super Adaptoid

Deathlok

Frankenstein's Monster

Did i miss anyone?

I dont think so. btw when i said Deadpool I didnt mean just throw a deadpool into a 2-pack just cause, i meant one close to the wave 28 one. with crazy alternate exspressions, weapons,and stuff.

Oh and we havent had a new Deadpool in 2 years

Just puting that out there...

I know he wont be picked because of all of the more wanted characters out there. :(

Edited by Gmonkey2k

Squadron vote getting split with the Hyperion and Nighthawk love! Gotsta get us a Hyperion/Nighthawk 2-pack!

We need to organize and get behind the Avengers vs Squadron wave I proposed.

this would be great to get in whatever order

Captain America/Hyperion

Ironman/Nighthawk

Hulk/Speed Demon

Thor/Power Princess or Doctor Spectrum

Squadron vote getting split with the Hyperion and Nighthawk love! Gotsta get us a Hyperion/Nighthawk 2-pack!

We need to organize and get behind the Avengers vs Squadron wave I proposed.

this would be great to get in whatever order

Captain America/Hyperion

Ironman/Nighthawk

Hulk/Speed Demon

Thor/Power Princess or Doctor Spectrum

No no no... Thor matches up with Hyperion, because they are the strong guys. Nighthawk is with Cap, because they are the smart athletic guys. Iron Man is with Spectrum because... well, just because, okay? They shoot rays or something. Black Widow is with Power Princess because boobs. You'd probably do a companion pack at TRU, with Speed Demon and... well, we just got Quicksilver. Is he even in the cartoon? Is Hawkeye?