UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel Animated Universe - Fan's Choice

steveanne

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the three or four runners-up will get serious consideration, too. So follow your heart, not necessarily the leader.

And I can't help but think that Squirrel Girl vs. Juggernaut has already been talked about internally.

Tippy Toes! Monkey Joe! Mr. Lieberman!

A few things to consider - the character has to have appeared in the animated Ultimate Spidey or Avengers Assemble (and eventually Guardians). We also have to adhere to some guidelines, so if the top choice can't be done, we'll take choice number two (and so on) - but we'll push as hard as we can for the top choice. All I need you to do is vote for one character (and costume if there are multiple) below. Everyone that votes gets only one vote so make it count! Share this with fellow collectors for the best turn out. My vote is obviously for Squirrel Girl...

I know that everyone is listing off their top 5, or 10, or.... 296 choices for animated minimates they want made, but could we limit ourselves to just 1 single vote on the poll so that this gets taken seriously? We've been given pretty clear instructions. Let's make the most of this situation and hope that it's a big enough success to warrant it happening again in the future.

Edited by Nessex

I honestly don't watch any of the present-day Marvel cartoons. I mostly just... Netflix/DVD the older 90s ones from my childhood. So that said, I don't really know which characters are applicable/valid, nor what they look like without googling them. SO... I'm going to have to base my decision on the recommendations of others.

And based on those recommendations...

My vote is for Squirrel Girl.

She's close enough to pass for a comic Squirrel Girl, especially when converted to Minimate form... and I've grown rather fond of her through playing her in the Marvel Heroes PC game. It's a travesty she doesn't have a minimate yet.

• 5 months later...