UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel Animated Universe - Fan's Choice

steveanne

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth's Mightiest Heroes Ms. Marvel would be my ultimate vote. Her design was absolutely perfect. It helped she was voiced by Jennifer Hale to make her more awesome, but still the design was amazing.

Difficult to vote on what characters most resemble their 616 counterparts and then trim that down to just a couple of choices.

People's votes are their own... but it astounds me that folks are requesting more Spider-Man variants when those are always pretty easily a given.

Man-Thing seems to be a favorite, so one of my votes is there. But Attuma seems like such a long shot and I really want him.

Oh but Uatu and Nighthawk...

Squadron vote getting split with the Hyperion and Nighthawk love! Gotsta get us a Hyperion/Nighthawk 2-pack!

We need to organize and get behind the Avengers vs Squadron wave I proposed.

I'm onboard with supporting this 1000%. I want the whole Squadron Supreme, but would kill for a Hyperion?Nighthawk 2-pack!

My vote goes to:

1. Hyperion

2. Nighthawk

3. Squirrel Girl

I don't think Man-Thing gets made even if he wins the vote. I just can't see the suits and bean counters allowing it with that name in todays ultra-PC-social-media-I'm-offended environment. "Get your Exclusive Man-Thing at Walgreens!"

Walgreens already offers a man- boy-thing mini mate of sorts. I doubt a toy for kids will give them a second thought.

Man-Thing gets my vote.

Since this thread was started by Steve from Walgreen's, the guy actually looking for this info, wouldn't this be the official thread? Until informed otherwise I'm going to treat it as such and cast my vote here.

1. Man-Thing

2. Zabu

Thanks for asking for fan's input Steve and I hope this leads to many minimate opportunities at Walgreen's, both animated and classic.

Since this thread was started by Steve from Walgreen's, the guy actually looking for this info, wouldn't this be the official thread? Until informed otherwise I'm going to treat it as such and cast my vote here.

Might as well cast your vote in both, seems like the poll is just meant to be easier for him to tabulate since most people ignored the whole 'vote for only one character' thing.

I'm fine with someone posting a poll of the top choices to choose from. Lots of great choices so far. As a fan, Squirrel Girl, Uatu, and Man Thing are exciting possibilities! I'd also love a Stan - but I need to see if we can do it legally.

I kinda remember him ......I'm not sure man ? Bong ? We ...uh....were pretty tight at one time ......did crazy things with crazy people .......I think that was Bong ..........it seems like I knew him but hey ....I'm not sure man but I think we hung out ......smoked a little ....did crazy things with crazy people . Does he remember me ? Nor can I . Who am I ? Am I Bong ?

I forgot Dr.Bong !

I kinda remember him ......I'm not sure man ? Bong ? We ...uh....were pretty tight at one time ......did crazy things with crazy people .......I think that was Bong ..........it seems like I knew him but hey ....I'm not sure man but I think we hung out ......smoked a little ....did crazy things with crazy people . Does he remember me ? Nor can I . Who am I ? Am I Bong ?

I forgot Dr.Bong !

I can't quite place him either...

... but the name rings a bell

...... I'd also love a Stan - but I need to see if we can do it legally.

I'm thinking this line may be our best/only chance of a Stan Mate as he IS a character on the show, and not just Stan Lee the Man, that would certainly be a separate license from just any Marvel character rights granted under the regular Marvel minimates line.

Edited by Mattallica