UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel Animated Universe - Fan's Choice

steveanne

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool to do this! Thanks for allowing the hardcore fanbase here a voice!

Anyone in the Squadron Supreme. But if we can only have one... Nighthawk, since he can double as the Marvel 616 Nighthawk.

But can I humbly suggest an Avengers vs. Squadron wave? Captain America/ Nighthawk, Thor/Hyperion, Iron Man/Spectrum, and Black Widow/ Power Princess.

tumblr_m37gmxByRH1r9rjs4.gif

Nighthawk for me, as well! Though I would also take anyone from the Squadron, and at some point would love to have all of them!

Not my vote, but I also hope that you can eventually get to that swell looking Wolverine from Ultimate Spider-Man.

Damn, there are so many characters on those shows that I would love to see as minimates. This is the perfect opportunity to get an obscure character made. I would absolutely love a wave that included the Wrecking Crew, as I know most of us have been asking for them for years. As for a single minimate choice I go with:

1) HYPERION, if he is a no go then...2) JACK O LANTERN.

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

Man-Thing an if thats not possible with tooling etc. Squirrel Girl as it would make alot of ppl happy.

I would have voted Wrecker but I would rather go without then get him an have no chance at the rest of the crew.

Wow - a chance to vote for a character that is unlikely to ever see the light of day any other way like Attuma, Ulik, Man-Thing, Zabu or the Watcher, and people are still picking Spider-Man variants?

lMPW1O5.jpg?fb

Many thanks for the chance to have a say steveanne.

My vote would probably come down to Man-Thing or Attuma. Tough choice, though.

I think i'm gonna have to go Man-thing. He looks the most like his 616 counter-part.

Edited by Nessex

I think it's legally possible though, because it's a Minimate of USM Stan the Janitor and not real-world Stan Lee.

When you have a character named after yourself and based on your likeness that plays a large role in an episode with your character's name in the title, you have to let that character live a little.

"I was a cartoon in one of "The Simpsons" episodes, and I've been a cartoon in a few other things, but in "Ultimate Spider-Man" I'm actually playing a role as a the member of the cast. I have my mop and I have my pail of water and that's my full equipment, you know. I have to stay in character. I say to myself, "How would a janitor, say this," and I try to speak just like a janitor. Like the way Marlon Brando would when he played a role, I imagine myself as that character. The directors, of course, are tremendously impressed with how perfectly I portray this janitor."

Wow - a chance to vote for a character that is unlikely to ever see the light of day any other way like Attuma, Ulik, Man-Thing, Zabu or the Watcher, and people are still picking Spider-Man variants?

lMPW1O5.jpg?fb

Many thanks for the chance to have a say steveanne.

My vote would probably come down to Man-Thing or Attuma. Tough choice, though.

I think i'm gonna have to go Man-thing. He looks the most like his 616 counter-part.

Preach it!

I've decided, my vote will also go to Man-Thing.

I was making a Man-Thing custom from a 3-inch mate and that's why I didn't vote for him, but screw it, I'm voting for Man-Thing too. It's better for many us to vote for the same character than for everyone to just vote a different one. Besides, Howard NEEDS Man-Thing.

Giant_Size-Man_Thing.jpg