UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel Animated Universe - Fan's Choice

steveanne

As many of you already know, Walgreens will begin to carry exclusive Marvel Animated Universe Minimates starting in September 2015. We're working with DST right now on future waves, and would love your help - so I figured why not come to the Minimate Multiverse and take a poll?

A few things to consider - the character has to have appeared in the animated Ultimate Spidey or Avengers Assemble (and eventually Guardians). We also have to adhere to some guidelines, so if the top choice can't be done, we'll take choice number two (and so on) - but we'll push as hard as we can for the top choice. All I need you to do is vote for one character (and costume if there are multiple) below. Everyone that votes gets only one vote so make it count! Share this with fellow collectors for the best turn out. My vote is obviously for Squirrel Girl...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://thedailybugle.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

Cast
Main cast

Additional voices

i vote for Stan, then Zabu, then Death

I really think we need a new Doctor Doom. The MvC3, BO2, Zombies sculpt is the most disappointing Minimate in my collection. He has almost zero mobility because of that connected cape and hood that covers his shoulders. Put the cape behind him so he can move his arms and don't connect the hood to it so Doom can move his head.

Other than that, I would vote for anything that could pass for classic comic appearance. Looking at pics of the Ultimate Spider-Man characters though, Kraven seem to be pretty faithful to the comics, while Dock Ock is some gothy Deviantart mishap. Seems odd.

Anyone in the Squadron Supreme. But if we can only have one... Nighthawk, since he can double as the Marvel 616 Nighthawk.

But can I humbly suggest an Avengers vs. Squadron wave? Captain America/ Nighthawk, Thor/Hyperion, Iron Man/Spectrum, and Black Widow/ Power Princess.

tumblr_m37gmxByRH1r9rjs4.gif