UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Gmonkey2k

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

4 of my Walgreens stores are closing and I am annoyed. They are usually the best ones with toys.

Series 10 finally hit Scranton. I found a lone set just waiting for me. Pleasant surprise, all things considered. 

After going for 14 months with no new Animated Minimates in the area, I finally found waves 9 and 10 (along with the Venomized sets) last month. And then this week I found a full set of wave 11! Yay for new Minimates!!

After watching the Supior Spiderman arc on the cartoon, I am super happy to get Ock and Peter Parker. Anya is nice too. I am sad that I missed the Black Panther's Quest series as that seemed like it would be interesting, but I love Shuri and the Minimate is great!

Having just received some of the very latest Walgreens 'mates I would just like to say how bloody lovely they are .

I read the Spider-Man Maximum Venom season doesn't start until April 2020. Interesting these came out months in advance. But I found a trailer showing some other characters.

I'm kinda surprised we didn't get an Iron Man/Gwendom set.  That seems perfectly in the zeitgeist. 

Also, great job DST getting those figs out on time and looking great.

Looks like we can expect a second series (or second half of the first series?) of Maximum Venom 'mates with all those viable character variants.