UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Gmonkey2k

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Recommended Posts

I've got two near me and nothing particularly new has shipped, unfortunately. But they'll come around eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently wave 10 is out in the wild! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I feel bad...I have been seeing these for a while....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have not seen these in the downtown or western Brooklyn area.

I'm shocked that these have not yet his the secondary market (ebay) if they have been out for so long. I wonder why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

One of my two stores appears to have restocked Series 8. 🙄

I can beat that. I checked local stores this weekend and found several restocked w wave 6.

Stores are now packed w such great minimates such as animated iron fist, armor Spider-Man 🤮, Iron Patriot, etc. 

this wave is 2 yrs old why is this garbage being stocked now?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No luck finding wave 10 but wave 11 has dropped too! 

 

Just found animated 1940s captain America with Peggy Carter and Superior Spider-Man with Peter Parker. 

The other two sets were Doctor Octopus with Spider Girl and Black Panther with Shuri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mc2109 said:

No luck finding wave 10 but wave 11 has dropped too! 

 

Just found animated 1940s captain America with Peggy Carter and Superior Spider-Man with Peter Parker. 

The other two sets were Doctor Octopus with Spider Girl and Black Panther with Shuri

I'd like to see pics of these! Maybe i'll have luck later this week on wave 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spidermatt said:

I'd like to see pics of these! Maybe i'll have luck later this week on wave 10.

I'm walking him through how to post them. He sent me the pics. Crazy, these shouldn't be out yet, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why we can’t sleep! Walgreens and DST are in cahoots I tell ya! I bet they put out another wave before the end of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you believe, I actually found series 9 (Enchantress/Executioner, Star Lord/Collector, Kraven/spidey, and Hobby/Spidey) today in Burbank.  Not as exciting as finding that Adam Warlock wave, nor that Spider-Girl wave, but a nice change from the Kang/Ms Marvel's that have been clogging up the shelves for the past...  eight months?

It was very exciting, even if I didn't buy any of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

Would you believe, I actually found series 9 (Enchantress/Executioner, Star Lord/Collector, Kraven/spidey, and Hobby/Spidey) today in Burbank.  Not as exciting as finding that Adam Warlock wave, nor that Spider-Girl wave, but a nice change from the Kang/Ms Marvel's that have been clogging up the shelves for the past...  eight months?

It was very exciting, even if I didn't buy any of them.

On my (successful) hunt I came across the White Tiger/Medusa wave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 12:02 PM, MisterPL said:

One of my two stores appears to have restocked Series 8. 🙄

And apparently so has the other store. 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are a great wave and almost in line with the comics.  Until Ivan gets the real shots up on the database I took a 360 view of them in my insta stories. Its a great wave and also some are going to make amazing parts for other characters too. My favourite thing though is the Dr. Strange power fist. That was an amazing surprise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a single remnant of Wave 10 (Venom and Hammerhead) in North Hollywood today among a sea of Kang/Ms. Marvels.  Again, I didn't buy it (I prefer my QC Hammerhead) but it was nice to see something just a little different on the shelves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider at the Midtown Walgreens.  I had no idea these were even a thing! I need to check in here more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

I found a single remnant of Wave 10 (Venom and Hammerhead) in North Hollywood today among a sea of Kang/Ms. Marvels.  Again, I didn't buy it (I prefer my QC Hammerhead) but it was nice to see something just a little different on the shelves.  

Where abouts in North Hollywood? I used to live around there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...